Im a software engineer, I live in the boonies and so need the faster connection. I do have the 4G teltonika setup many use on boats, but there's barely a signal here. I haven't bought the boat yet, but hopefully soon. Selling a lot of stuff still, its amazing how much stuff you collect in life. At times the 4G can be good, others it dips in and out a lot and while doing video calls over teams etc it was just frustrating. And thats a house that doesn't move about... So ill be keeping the starlink and chuckingit on the boat - until a European option becomes available, because Musk and bezos should both be thrown down a mineshaft. The are just Oligarchs, gifted contracts, grants and tax breaks and so on by government - so no different to what russia does. /end rant. If you work from home a lot, then im amazed you manage on 4g sketchy Internet. I have it set as fallback, so primary Internet is from the starlink but if it drops then the network flips to the 4G.