I really don't think the outpouring of opprobrium following this conference motion, comes from a place of caring a jot about what's actually going on in Israel and Gaza. I think it is absolutely about ensuring that 'antisemetism' is pinned on Zalinsky to ensure his defeat in the election in a constituency with a significant jewish element. This was exactly the tactic used to discredit Corbyn, as I am sure everyone recognises. It is a proven successful way to derail leftwing threats to the interests of those who make the most money out of the UK's tax system. It's the threat to that system which is the real enemy here, and antisemitism is simply the weapon most likely to succeed. It was a real failure by Zalinsky not to spot the danger of this silly motion, and he handed his enemies just what they need to ruin him. Which they will do, obviously. Thus, the only voice in UK politics that is addressing the problem of super rich wealth extraction and its toxic effects will be silenced.