Jump to content

Featured Posts

Man appears before court charged with exposing himself on canal towpath | Bradford Telegraph and Argus (thetelegraphandargus.co.uk)

 

 A man has appeared before Bradford Crown Court charged with exposing himself on the Leeds/Liverpool Canal towpath.

Andre Esteves was on a video link to Leeds Prison where he is being held on remand.

He is accused of intentionally exposing his genitals intending that someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress on the towpath on March 19.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting wording, is it a crime to expose your genitals intending that nobody would see them ? 😀

 

..............Dave

 

  • Greenie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dmr said:

Interesting wording, is it a crime to expose your genitals intending that nobody would see them ? 😀

 

..............Dave

 

I should go to Specsavers, I read that as 'explore' and not 'expose'.  In fact I thought the thread title - 'exposure on the L&L' meant someone had been found frozen half to death clutching the tiller of a narrowboat . Need more beer.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Proper Charlie said:

Last year, there was a naked feller walking along the Leicester Line not far from Welford. We saw him (and his bits) several times. Apart from the initial shock it really wasn’t an issue.

There use to be one on the Nene

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Proper Charlie said:

Last year, there was a naked feller walking along the Leicester Line not far from Welford. We saw him (and his bits) several times. Apart from the initial shock it really wasn’t an issue.

We saw him in early August, I think Kathy's laugh and comment made him twaddle along a bit faster than the fast he was walking anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the desire to be naked, its natural. But it seems that a female going naked is not an offence but a male is liable to prosecution.

The naked rambler was prosecuted several times.

 

But I cannot understand the outrage that exhibiting the male genitalia causes, I have always thought that men have an untidy arrangement of loose flesh compared with the female mons which is petit and neat. The vital parts of the female are normally concealed in pubic hair anyway though I see that many women prefer to shave these days. As for the Brazilian wax, forget it! No way!

 

A close friend of mine and I were walking in a park in Macclesfield years ago when a sad man in a mac exposed himself, fully erect. My friend approached him calmly and said " Oh, look Tracy, he has a little version of what John has, poor man" John being her husband. He took off like a rabbit!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, frangar said:

In the interests of equality I really wish more women would expose themselves....

I had a very busty women fully expose herself to me near Wolverhampton a few years ago, it was a bit of a shock. She had a summer dress on and lifted it up over her head and had nothing on underneath.

  • Happy 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

I understand the desire to be naked, its natural. But it seems that a female going naked is not an offence but a male is liable to prosecution.

The naked rambler was prosecuted several times.

 

But I cannot understand the outrage that exhibiting the male genitalia causes, I have always thought that men have an untidy arrangement of loose flesh compared with the female mons which is petit and neat. The vital parts of the female are normally concealed in pubic hair anyway though I see that many women prefer to shave these days. As for the Brazilian wax, forget it! No way!

 

A close friend of mine and I were walking in a park in Macclesfield years ago when a sad man in a mac exposed himself, fully erect. My friend approached him calmly and said " Oh, look Tracy, he has a little version of what John has, poor man" John being her husband. He took off like a rabbit!

Enough to put you off your breakfast. My female collie thinks that male dogs ought to wear underpants, says its all a bit in yer face walking around at ground level. I agree, could never own a dog without a proper tail to cover up all the horrid bits. As for people wandering around without clothes on its enough to scare the horses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

I had a very busty women fully expose herself to me near Wolverhampton a few years ago, it was a bit of a shock. She had a summer dress on and lifted it up over her head and had nothing on underneath.

Some people have all the luck!! 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tracy D'arth said:

" Oh, look Tracy, he has a little version of what John has, poor man" John being her husband. 

Let me guess: it was a foot long, but he didn't use it as a rule.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Man appears before court charged with exposing himself on canal towpath | Bradford Telegraph and Argus (thetelegraphandargus.co.uk)

 

 A man has appeared before Bradford Crown Court charged with exposing himself on the Leeds/Liverpool Canal towpath.

Andre Esteves was on a video link to Leeds Prison where he is being held on remand.

He is accused of intentionally exposing his genitals intending that someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress on the towpath on March 19.

AIUI Nudity is not in itself a crime. That only comes if it offends others. Sometimes it feels as if people are good at dergeding up 'alarm or distress' when it is evident that none exists otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

AIUI Nudity is not in itself a crime. That only comes if it offends others. Sometimes it feels as if people are good at dergeding up 'alarm or distress' when it is evident that none exists otherwise.

True. There is a programme on Telly called 'Naked Attraction'  Found it (by accident) and I was offended. I was still offended next time I found it (accidentally again) And the several times I have accidentally found it since I am still being offended. Obviously I need protecting from stuff that offends me.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A lone woman confronted by a male flasher might feel threatened or frightened, whereas a man being confronted by a female flasher might feel like it's his lucky day. That's why if I ever witnessed a man flashing I'd report it to the police but if I saw woman flashing (chance would be a fine thing) I'd smile and say hello 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

My mum & her friend were returning home from the pictures one winter's evening & a flasher decided to give them a 'treat'.Both ladies became hysterical...with laughter & made comments as to how realllly cold it obviously was. Apparently,mum's friend commented-"IT'S cold out so put IT away !" 😁

Edited by The Bearwood Boster
Link to post
Share on other sites

The famous female put down to a flasher who flung his mac open and said "what do you think about that then?

 

Answer

 

"Oh it's like a penis,.... but a lot smaller"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Machpoint005 said:

Seriously though folks, the suspect is on remand at Leeds Prison. Shirley that's not just for waving his todger around?

 

 

Who’s Shirley ?

please get your grammar in order😊

Edited by Feeby100
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.