And I expected exactly that response from you -- and the smiley approval from one of the usual suspects, who also often employs exactly the tactics I described, and similarly hates being contradicted by facts... :-( You will of course be ignoring the fact that this was a general comment on some posters on CWDF, which is 100% accurate. And again deliberately misinterpreting what I meant when I said "Reform-types", which was people who will gullibly swallow up anything that agrees with their views, regardless of whether it has any basis in reality -- as I explained, but you keep ignoring. If you feel that you fall into any of those categories, that's your problem not mine... ;-) <== yes this is a winking emoji, suck it up! Unlike certain other posters, I always try and counter other people's arguments with facts -- and if what I say is my opinion, I make it clear. What I don't do is personally attack them and belittle their views on the grounds that they're a holiday boater, or a Johnny-come-lately, or own an expensive boat which has not only a bow thruster but even scratches on it because it's used... ;-) Perhaps you should read the comment above from one of the site moderators, and take notice of it instead of attacking me again... :-)