Historic Boats for sale online

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Very nice.

Just passed me today on the grand union heading south from berko, heading to the Thames to be craned out and taken back to t' north. Not many boats make you feel small on a town class!

Well I hate to say it, and its with heavy heart, but unexpectedly while delivering Bodmin to the new owner, we have now sold Banstead. A bit out of the blue, but in a way better than holding on for months, and it never even hit the open market!!! Its been a great 13 years on he canal and I know we'll be back one day, but for now we are taking a break on land. I'll keep an eye on the forum and will always have an interest with historic boats. Good luck to all you custodians! Ben

Not to my taste, but here is another 'historic' boat:

http://narrowboats.apolloduck.co.uk/advert.phtml?id=417140

If someone lists an historic boat with not a single external picture I am always tempted to think there is a good reason why not!

I've a rowing boat for sale - £30,000. No pictures, no time wasters please.

What's a Babcock? They made cranes.

Talking silly: - my VMCC journal arrived yesterday, with an editorial comment below a picture of a very tidy 1930's Coventry Eagle 'Flying Eight' (Vintage motorbike) of: - ". . a very good buy at £106,780."

Made the cornflakes go down the wrong way. And don't talk about Vincents! Pristine HRD/Vincent at Bonhams, estimate £263,000 - £330,000.

Strange days.

Edited by Derek R.

Well I'm not sure why you lot can't see the boat in the second picture.

It's the one waiting to enter the lock, I reckon!

And I imagine they think it's a Bantcock when the say Babcock. Although it doesn't look what I think a Bantock looks like...