Frozen in - Pumpout full

Ssscrudddy

Featured Posts

Trouble is it's just some poor sod on minimum wage who's got to clean up after everyone including the people who walk in of the street, manage to miss the toilet and crap all over the seat and floor. They don't deserve it surely?

That burger chain may be a symbol of fervent hostility and loathing for some on the left, but if lots of people didn't like it, it wouldn't exist.

jeeze, it's getting boring now

Flaming heck Wanted, if you can't even manage to lay some track without getting it all over the seat and floor, I'm going to have to re-think where we end up meeting... :o

I seriously doubt that a significant number of McDonald's Shitters(T-shirts are available...) have the house-training of wolves!

Edited by Starcoaster

I've had quite a few shits in McDonald's Loo's and can promise Blackrose that my bum has had unerring aim and no minimum wage earners have had to clean up my poo.

In fact I can't think of any scenario in my life when I've needed a poo and missed the bog.

I will continue to use McDonald toilets without dirtying my mouth with their products with a clear conscience

Edited by Ange

Well I went to the pub & used their facilities, & again on my way out some hours later, & the river was still frozen. Now I've woken up in the middle of the night needing another no2, probably something to do with that half eaten kebab on the draining board, I dont even eat kebab! Now the toilet bowl is half full, but luckily all the ice has gone, so I know what my first job is tomorrow.
I've been keeping my ete on the weather, so I wasnt too worried as I knew it would warm up again. The marina facilities are shut between 10 pm & 6 am. I only use the loo for number twos, & I have a porta potii under the well deck, never been used.

Yes I love being at home on the boat in winter.

Im with you on that one. All the fair weather hobby boaters off the cut its a great time of year to go boating. A bit like in the summer when boating is good weekdays but aalways stay tied up at the weekend!!

Tim

It's so nice to be at home during the winter months, looking forward to boating in better weather. biggrin.png

Your right there - nothing better than being at home on the boat in the winter months...

So many more choices of places to moor

Lovely to watch the little robins pecking the food out of the skim of ice on the canal in the mornings

Watching the swans break through the ice

And of course the views across the fields and forests that run beside the canals which are opened up during the winter months with no leave on the trees

How wonderful it really is to be at home on the boat during the winter :)

Well I went to the pub & used their facilities, & again on my way out some hours later, & the river was still frozen. Now I've woken up in the middle of the night needing another no2, probably something to do with that half eaten kebab on the draining board, I dont even eat kebab! Now the toilet bowl is half full, but luckily all the ice has gone, so I know what my first job is tomorrow.

I've been keeping my ete on the weather, so I wasnt too worried as I knew it would warm up again. The marina facilities are shut between 10 pm & 6 am. I only use the loo for number twos, & I have a porta potii under the well deck, never been used.

Stay away from the curry and guinness.

So why all the "Hoo-Haa" you had the answer all the time.

It looks as if your original question ("Well like the title says, I'm frozen in & the pumpout is full. How the hell am I supposed to take a dump" now?!?) was just a "cry for attention"

Even the sewers can block so all them at home don't be too smug .

Power cuts are also a major problem for the housebound. boat.gif

You have just reminded me of when our power at home was off for two days during the Sheffield floods in 2007.

We had a load of 12v camping gear in the garage and a large leisure battery. We were the only house on the street to have TV and lights.

The neighbours were somewhat inquisitive as to our means of producing power.

We just had to remember to hook the leisure battery up in the car to recharge it.

You have just reminded me of when our power at home was off for two days during the Sheffield floods in 2007.

We had a load of 12v camping gear in the garage and a large leisure battery. We were the only house on the street to have TV and lights.

The neighbours were somewhat inquisitive as to our means of producing power.

We just had to remember to hook the leisure battery up in the car to recharge it.

Me too. Last time I left a light on to mystify the neighbours and went to the pub.

Even the sewers can block so all them at home don't be too smug .

Power cuts are also a major problem for the housebound. boat.gif

I have a friend who was visited by the electricity people in the middle of a power cut as his house was the only one for streets around that was a blaze of light.

He owns 13 (yes 13) Tilley lamps.

I have a friend who was visited by the electricity people in the middle of a power cut as his house was the only one for streets around that was a blaze of light.

He owns 13 (yes 13) Tilley lamps.

I presume he told them he was having a housewarming party.