Frozen in - Pumpout full

Ssscrudddy

Featured Posts

Would this be the number two option?

Oh well done Sir...well done indeed

First step, walk in, never make eye contact with the service staff, head for loo and do business - known as a 'Big crap' or McShit.

If intercepted by staff member, or if door is locked until someone asks to open it, tell them you need the loo but will be buying lunch on the way out - use loo, then head straight for door on exit, skip down street having left what they surely deserve. - Known as a 'Big crap with lies'

Hah! and well done to you too

That's it - run out of greenies in one thread

Edited by Bazza2

You could do what the CRT tug near us has just done and smash through the ice at full speed. Apparently it's acceptable behaviour

You probably mean that the engine was working hard.

I doubt any narrowboat can make a great speed when ice breaking, unless you are talking 1/2 inch but that is not really ice, more like a light dusting.

George ex nb Alton retired

This is probably the time where I explain the more finer details of using a well know burger chains loo without having to give them a penny.

First step, walk in, never make eye contact with the service staff, head for loo and do business - known as a 'Big crap' or McShit.

If intercepted by staff member, or if door is locked until someone asks to open it, tell them you need the loo but will be buying lunch on the way out - use loo, then head straight for door on exit, skip down street having left what they surely deserve. - Known as a 'Big crap with lies'

Trouble is it's just some poor sod on minimum wage who's got to clean up after everyone including the people who walk in of the street, manage to miss the toilet and crap all over the seat and floor. They don't deserve it surely?

That burger chain may be a symbol of fervent hostility and loathing for some on the left, but if lots of people didn't like it, it wouldn't exist.

Edited by blackrose

We have about 1/2 an inch where we are. A blooming boat has just past really struggling to get around the bend.

The lady was on the bow with the boat hook making little holes in the ice for the boat to go through,not.

Made a right racket. I was tempted to have a word,but what's the point?

Martyn

Well like the title says, I'm frozen in & the pumpout is full. How the hell am I supposed to take a dump now?!? I knew I should have done it yesterday when it wasnt frozen, but I was busy (playing WoW, plus a few appointments).

popcorn.gif

bucket lined with newspaper pop in bag preferably paper and pop in bin or dig a hole and bury in the news paper.

With a pump out there is always room for 'one more'.

A pumpout doesn't really need emptying until it is overflowing the rim of toilet bowl, so I've been told.

MtB

I have learned from experience that this plan fails if the seal on the extraction pipe is i) lower than the bowl and ii) not as watertight as one might hope under pressure.

Cat litter is very absorbent.

Get a spare cassette toilet. This won't be the first time you're caught unawares.

We have about 1/2 an inch where we are. A blooming boat has just past really struggling to get around the bend.

The lady was on the bow with the boat hook making little holes in the ice for the boat to go through,not.

Made a right racket. I was tempted to have a word,but what's the point?

Martyn

It was probably the OP, off to get a pump out done.

:D

MtB

"Got me thinking - has anyones poo tank - or even their water tank ever actually frozen?"

The bus I drive has a toilet at the back. In minus 23 centigrade, yes, it's all frozen. Takes an hour with 2KW fan-heater inside freight hold at back, when bus is inside warm garage, to defrost. I'm the only one to use this loo, quite a luxury :)

Frozen waste falls from plane:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/frozen-waste-falls-plane-smashes-1743232