Barging About Britain

Sarahr

Featured Posts

Monkey Tennis?

That's Just Silly!

Much Preferred the idea of " Inner-City Sumo "

“Inner-City Sumo: we take fat people from the inner-city, put them in big nappies and then get them to throw each other out of a circle that we draw with chalk on the ground. Very cheap to make, we could do it in a pub car park. If you [the BBC] don’t do it, Sky will.”

I quite enjoyed it. Yes I've seen much better about canals but as a light weight watch it was OK.

It wasn't a patch on the Tim and Pru series though, not really because of the content but beacuse their love of the canals comes through with the narration. I think there were many better people they could have got to front this series.

Well he thinks it is true I have heard him say it on a programme.

Maybe he was joking? Do a bit more research. I'm on a tablet so linkies are hard work but if you google her background, siblings and parents and then his you'll find it very unlikely. Then enter their names into google with the word sibling and it comes up with a big fat no.

Link me to some evidence and I'll eat humble pie (wouldn't be the first time I've been proved wrong :))