What a great group of people..........

Chagall

Featured Posts

In response to some fair old grumbling recently I've decided to do another Pollyanna .... I asked a question in another thread about who is your favourite CWDF person and why but I decided it needed its own title....... I reckon its time for some congratulatory praises to lift the settling winter gloom.

any nominations for your favourite and would you care to explain why?

Bazza2 is one of my favourites....he makes a lot of sense to me, is fair and honest with a nice sense of humour. Many of my favourites have left though, or rarely post.....though I am getting to know some other members at the moment which is nice.

I like BSP's posts and company in chat, also Tree monkey and Tree of course.

I may well add more names very soon!

Edited by Ally

Gibbo...

He's extremely knowledgable...and is willing to give his time to impart some of this when we are in trouble...

I do enjoy winding him up about his 'Smartguage'...and recently he called me a 'sarcastic arse'.

Initially..I was a little offended...and told my wife...who confirmed that I am indeed...a 'sarcastic arse'.

Thus...is the great wisdom of the man..that he knew this before I did. :rolleyes:

bob

Would have to be DeanS -

he took some right stick in his early days from some of us around some of the bloody stupid extremely innovative ideas he had about showers and the like but he stuck with it, didn't take his bat n' ball home and sulk and still is a regular too.

Edited by MJG