What a great group of people..........

Chagall

Featured Posts

That depends on your definition of "good".

I admire greatly a lot of people on this forum, and every time someone posts something that amuses or amazes me, I end up adding to my people I want to meet list (which is the same as my admire list).

I've been lucky enough to meet a fair few of them. Most memorable of the people I have met are Carlt, Andy (Travis), Eugene Baston, and a big shout out to Sociable Hermit who helped me troll Clive Henderson.

First prize however has to go to a Lurker, and I speak of no other than "Victor Swift". Whilst I disagree with alot of what he writes, and his methods. I do however feel that the author of his musings puts in a lot of time, and is clearly increadibly passionate about the waterways. He's also got a hide like a rhino, and isn't afraid to be seen as a total git. I can't help but admire people like that.

He's also given me oodles of entertainment over the years. And for that, I owe him a boat load of pints.

Fuzzy out.

P.S you're all special, every single one of you, even if you do have a tendancy to dribble a bit.

First prize however has to go to a Lurker, and I speak of no other than "Victor Swift". Whilst I disagree with alot of what he writes, and his methods. I do however feel that the author of his musings puts in a lot of time, and is clearly increadibly passionate about the waterways. He's also got a hide like a rhino, and isn't afraid to be seen as a total git.

Which is fortunate, because he is one.

Or rather he isn't, because he isn't real.