Where's Betty?

mark99

Featured Posts

Being from Canada, maybe she's on a long holiday visiting relatives? Just a theory.

My daughter, with her husband and three children, emigrated in April 2013 to Canada (way out west) and I've only seen them on Skype since, so if I can get myself organised I plan a three or four week trip to see her in April/May. If I'm going that far, I might as well stay a while.

Being from Canada, maybe she's on a long holiday visiting relatives? Just a theory.

My daughter, with her husband and three children, emigrated in April 2013 to Canada (way out west) and I've only seen them on Skype since, so if I can get myself organised I plan a three or four week trip to see her in April/May. If I'm going that far, I might as well stay a while.

A short while ago a plane en route from London to Toronto had to divert to Gander because of an unruly passenger, perhaps it was her. unsure.png

For the benefit of those who are slow of study, could you please explain that?l

http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=567666&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&searchTerm=where's+wally

It will be more familiar to little people.

Edited by system 4-50

Leprechauns? Dwarves? Or perhaps children?

Thanks, though I don't see the connection to Betty. Is her husband called Wally?

I have no idea why the above text is underlined - I did not press the underlining option.

Edited by Athy

i passed betty yesterday she was tied up at strawberry island very nice in shiny green but a bit short and fat bottomed for me :help:

Well that explains why she hasn't been able to post on here.

Why didn't you untie Betty, so that she can type again? :)