Missing teenager - Hanwell, Brentford, Kew area

Wanted

Featured Posts

It always amazes me how the police are able to find leads in a disappearance of this kind that would appear to have none. In cases such as this they do get my respect and support for their meticulous work - they are also part of the community after all with their own families, and what they do can't be easy. Although it's still a missing persons enquiry, the particular nature of these arrests is very unfortunate and it must be horrible for the family.

Edited by blackrose

Agree, I usually take issue with the over policing of this country, especially when it comes to civil matters, but this is exactly what the police should be resourced better for and have my respect.

A job that it must be hard to remain objective.

There was a police drama programme on recently with Sarah Lancashire, the story line was that a girl was kidnapped and help for a ransom.

Although on the whole the programme was entertaining, there were scenes that were disturbing and a bit too close to reality. I thought at the time that some young scrote or scrotes may get ideas from it.

As there is, as yet, not proof that this lass has died there's a part of me that hopes theses two males that have been arrested may know where she is.

Just a thought that came to my mind.

Martyn edited as I didn't realise that one was in his fifties.

Edited by Nightwatch

There was a police drama programme on recently with Sarah Lancashire, the story line was that a girl was kidnapped and help for a ransom.

Although on the whole the programme was entertaining, there were scenes that were disturbing and a bit too close to reality. I thought at the time that some young scrote or scrotes may get ideas from it.

As there is, as yet, not proof that this lass has died there's a part of me that hopes theses two males that have been arrested may know where she is.

Just a thought that came to my mind.

Martyn edited as I didn't realise that one was in his fifties.

I'm speculating that you are not the only one who had kidnapping in mind when she first disappeared. When the notices and news bulletins about Alice first came out there was always mention that she was ill and needed treatment. Bringing attention to medical problems, which can cost a lot of money to treat, could dissuade anyone who might have kidnapped her for use in the sex slavery trade as they would have second thoughts about keeping a girl who needed constant medical attention.

My heart goes out to the parents. My first son disappeared when he was 14 and it's tough. You drive up and down the streets where you think they might be, and every kid around the same age and general description looks like they might be yours until you get up close to check them out, which totally freaks out the poor kid you're looking at. My son ran away and there was no foul play, but you don't know until after they've been found. That was 30 years ago and I've seen him only once since then, at my father's funeral in 1989. I know he's alive, but for all intents and purposes he might just as well be dead. You go through the same emotions knowing you'll never see him again. Oh well, this thread's not about me - just expressing a little empathy for Alice's parents. "Been there, done that" kind of thing.

#findalice

Are you in touch with Alice's family? It seems there is a search on for Alice's iPhone. If it will help to find Alice's iPhone...

If someone has Alice's phone and is keeping it just to have an iPhone, I will (anonymously) give a new iPhone 4s to whomever turns her iPhone in.

Not sure how this works, but no matter what network or sim the phone has in, and is switched on, it will still transmit it's location to listening devices.

I only half believe this to be true.

Martyn

I guess the think it might be in the bottom of the canal, hence it still being closed and the search continuing.