Missing teenager - Hanwell, Brentford, Kew area

Wanted

Featured Posts

Yes, the police are now in the water. Very worrying indeed, but important to correct Craftycarper as they haven't found her and are still treating it as a missing persons case.

. Am terribly sorry if the info I heard was incorrect I was working in a house and the news was on the radio ,don't know anything about which channel as it was,nt my house ,but there was a body and the girl in the threads name was also said I really hope I was wrong and am very sorry to anyone if I have caused them any unnecessary stress
  • Greenie 1

. Am terribly sorry if the info I heard was incorrect I was working in a house and the news was on the radio ,don't know anything about which channel as it was,nt my house ,but there was a body and the girl in the threads name was also said I really hope I was wrong and am very sorry to anyone if I have caused them any unnecessary stress

Well said.

praying for a good outcome.

To be fair on Xfm radio (London) yesterday on the 4 o'clock news they named the found body as hers with the same details aswell.

Anyway. Hopefully there's still some hope there.

To be fair on Xfm radio (London) yesterday on the 4 o'clock news they named the found body as hers with the same details aswell.

Anyway. Hopefully there's still some hope there.

Easy done, unfortunately we hear horrible news all of the time, here's hoping for a positive outcome for Alice and her family.

Best

Rob

To be fair on Xfm radio (London) yesterday on the 4 o'clock news they named the found body as hers with the same details aswell..

I sure hope they have issued a proper apology to the family. That is an appalling error to make.

Well said it can all get very confusing so much terrible stuff about

For those with a twitter account please tweet this pic at 6pm tomorrow evening with the hash tag #findalice

For those that don't do twitter, please share with your friends that do.

The idea is to create a 'thunder clap' and get this message out further.

Thanks

BpDwzvo.png