What's happened to Julynian?

George94

Featured Posts

Junior, as the OP of this thread, I shall post what I like in it.

And George will do. God, despite some resemblance, is a different chap altogether.

Perhaps the tongue in cheek smiley WAS required at the end of that post then. Edited by junior

Well after our doughnut conversation the children announced they could smell duffnuts and doughnuts were definitely in order so we are torturing ourselves until after dinner when jam and custard doughnuts are on the menu yum yum

All I can say is that in my personal opinion, Juynian is not a very nice person.

When I raised questions about evidence presented at the Rolf Harris trial, backed with evidence, his repeated and only response was that I must be a paedophile. This is obviously an extremely offensive allegation.

I presume that this is because I was a fairly new member of CWDF, he does seem to have a pattern of being offensive towards newer members.

The only problem with Doughnuts is the same as for Bagels,& That's finding out who gets to eat the middle bits at the Bakery.

He/She must be a wide beamer.rolleyes.gif

Can't remember the last time I had a doughnut I remember as a kid we use to have some that were sort of glazed with some kind of icing on them

Well after our doughnut conversation the children announced they could smell duffnuts and doughnuts were definitely in order so we are torturing ourselves until after dinner when jam and custard doughnuts are on the menu yum yum

Good girl, you know it makes sense.

Phil

Btw, I reckon you're being diddled.. My local garage sells doughnuts without the hole in the middle.

Filled with cream....

(no, must resist

.. Must re... sist. )

And does your local baker sell petrol, oil and car spares?

:D

MtB

I used to like cream buns with a slit on top filled with cream and jam. Also cheese cakes, flaky pastry with shredded coconut ice on top, not seen either for a long time. Private Godfrey's sisters upside down cakes were probably nice too. Custard tarts are my favourite these days.

I remember the doughnut machines operated at certain venues where they deep fried ring doughnuts while you waited. They always seemed to be underdone and soggy. The bloomin things gave me a tummy ache.

Wouldn't have had a Tummy ache if you had Donuts instead !. It's all that 'ugh' that's added that's the problem.