What's happened to Julynian?

George94

Featured Posts

Possibly both... he seems (to me at least) frequently to identify the root point of a subject. With the conclusions he then makes, however, I frequently disagree.

. I thank you for your kind words I might be a little rough around the edges but I would always help someone in genuine need ,I just don't suffer fools gladly, which does seem to ruffle a few feathers and with regard to my grammar I am rather proud of myself it might not get me any awards but I am now able to do much better than a few years ago and that ,s a positive move in the right direction as apposed to a negative that some of the welcoming committee on here would have you believe ,thanks again
  • Greenie 1

. I thank you for your kind words I might be a little rough around the edges but I would always help someone in genuine need ,I just don't suffer fools gladly, which does seem to ruffle a few feathers and with regard to my grammar I am rather proud of myself it might not get me any awards but I am now able to do much better than a few years ago and that ,s a positive move in the right direction as apposed to a negative that some of the welcoming committee on here would have you believe ,thanks again

cheers.gif

Can't stand the sight of dog nuts myself.

Keith

Funny you mention them - our little fella is having his lopped off on Thursday.....

Interesting as it might be but what's all this to do with General Boating?

Julynian has a boat??

Julynian was always laughing out loud so wonder if, when he was rolling about, he got stuck under one of his many solar panels, or, heaven forbid, he rolled off of his boat never to be seen again.

I too hope he returns as he was amusing at times.

Dave

• Greenie 2

Yes, but there's nothing about General Boating in the OP. Better in Virtual Pub to persue this amusing discussion and speculation rather than clutter up the General Boating forum

I know, I was joking, but I don't think it matters TBH, I think when this has come up before most people seem to look at the forum via. 'view new content' and normally don't really take any notice of which section a thread has actually been posted in.

If you feel strongly enough about it report your post and request that a mod moves the thread.

Edited by The Dog House

I know, I was joking, but I don't think it matters TBH, I think when this has come up before most people seem to look at the forum via. 'view new content' and normally don't really take any notice of which section a thread has actually been posted in.

If you feel strongly enough about it report your post and request that a mod moves the thread.

Maybe if they were tempted/threatened (delete as appropriate) with a doughnut/donut (ditto).

Bit off topic, going Greek.

Was ethos some sort of God?

Cheers

Yeth, pothibly

I like custard, but it's so difficult to find decent donuts... most are too dry with very little filling :(

Asda used to do doughnuts with an apple filling, I was addicted for a while.

Fair enough not want to make an issue but if we chuck all kinds of stuff in to General Boating why do we need forums with various sections? My guess is the headings are designed to direct members to the locations that have an interest at that time. If junk creeps in some good info could be overlooked or a genuine concern remaining unanswered.

Fair enough not want to make an issue but if we chuck all kinds of stuff in to General Boating why do we need forums with various sections? My guess is the headings are designed to direct members to the locations that have an interest at that time. If junk creeps in some good info could be overlooked or a genuine concern remaining unanswered.

Possibly this thread should have been originally posted in the pub but, it wasn't, and has now run for 360 odd posts. I think most of us are well aware what it is about,and the likelyhood of some pearl of wisdom being lost is fairly remote. and any way AFAIK donuts (or doughnuts) are central to boating life smile.png

Which is why I like the `new content` button, oh and donuts/doughnuts. Wife is American, teaches English to U.S. university students and she thinks the UK spelling is correct.

edit, but not tires/tyres says we have it wrong

Edited by valrene9600

The useful information was mixed in with aggressive comments. Better to start again in my view.

Yes, but are you -

Tired of Donuts ?

OR

Tyred of Doughnuts ?

Stop being so Vague MtB

Yes.

I mean no.

I think... possibly

MtB

P.S. Alan Fincher did a donut in Sickle in the winding hole outside the pub here at Alvecote this afternoon!