I'm getting married

Dominic M

Featured Posts

As a general boater, which is why I put it in the general boating section (cos that's what everybody reads first) I want to announce that I am marrying Helen Faber on Friday, November 16th, and I want the world to know, because she reads this forum, and I love her to bits.

Good news. Congratulations to you both have a great day tomorrow and the rest of your life.

Congrats to you both. Have a happy day.

We've been married for 39 years next April. (3 sons and five grandsons to date)

Not sure if it gets better or not, I'm just numb from the experience.

"In the nicest possible way" of course.

Martyn & Margaret (Good ship Nightwatch) (may be selling next year)

Edited by Nightwatch

Did the same thing about forty one years ago ( not sure how many days minutes and seconds ;) Rose) apparently only nine more years and I get time off for good behaviour.

I can recommend it though.

Congratulation to both of you.

We've been together for 5 years, and she took me back to the place we first got together, the Wharf pub at Welford, on Feb 29th this year, and asked me. How romantic is that?

I will. She is the rest of my life.

Well I served a much longer apprenticeship than you, but we have been together for 32 years, but only married for 20.

I hope you both have a wonderful day and it carries on for the rest of your lives.

Hope there's a pre nup agreement for the boat

:lol:

The only two blokes I knew who lived on boats and then got married were both forced to sell up to pay for house extensions and impending children. Poor bastards... One still pines for the boating life.

Anyway, Congratulations Dominic & Helen.

Mike

As a general boater, which is why I put it in the general boating section (cos that's what everybody reads first) I want to announce that I am marrying Helen Faber on Friday, November 16th, and I want the world to know, because she reads this forum, and I love her to bits.

Congrats for tomorrow! :cheers: