BCN Challenge 2015

Dave_P

Featured Posts

It looks like team Telford will just be Telford the dog as captain, plus Pingu as cook and me as steerer. If only there were bonus points for every time the Captain needs to get off the boat to use the towpath.

Edited by Keeping Up

Well me & Dave are on team Cobbett with Captain Wriggly. Not sure who else is

Ideal for you Ange!

Based on "team Cobbett's" performance last year, you will hardly need to get out of bed early, (if at all, in fact!).

Ideal for you Ange!

Based on "team Cobbett's" performance last year, you will hardly need to get out of bed early, (if at all, in fact!).

Haha I think you're right Mr F :)

I seem to recall getting a nice lie in the last time we crewed Cobbett - unlike the silly o'clock start the captain of Team Tawny expects :D

Easy there, Mr. "Went straight for a nap upon arrival at the finish line!" At least we were fit to partay upon arrival! :D

It's all about getting your priorities right

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a chat with John and Roy on Monday, and mentioned that a few people had asked if it would be possible to have extra plaques for crew.

They said yes but would need at least a couple of weeks notice to place the order.

Probably next year they can put this one the order form with a price, but for now they'd like to know if this is something people would like, then they can get a price and tell people how to order.

So any thoughts?

Sue

I had a chat with John and Roy on Monday, and mentioned that a few people had asked if it would be possible to have extra plaques for crew.

They said yes but would need at least a couple of weeks notice to place the order.

Probably next year they can put this one the order form with a price, but for now they'd like to know if this is something people would like, then they can get a price and tell people how to order.

So any thoughts?

Sue

However many crew it is a team effort so I think all crew deserve the option to have a plaque

However many crew it is a team effort so I think all crew deserve the option to have a plaque

I agree, At the moment it is one plaque per boat entered, the suggestion is to allow more plaques to be ordered (at a cost) so that all crew members that want one can have one, they would need to be pre-ordered though.

The question from the organisers is to find out if this option would be appreciated, and if so they can arrange things.

Sue