Ebay vintage engine sales

MtB

Featured Posts

Electric start industrial JP2 back on again

$_57.JPG

Something fishy?

Last time he put it on at £1250 starting price and it went up to £2150. But apparently the buyer "made a genuine mistake in entering his highest bid" and now it is offered starting at £2100.

If the high bid really was a mistake, why not just offer it to the second highest bidder, who bid it up to £2100 anyway?

Torque twist was always a problem with overpowered engines ................

I have a few torque issues with the engine in my car, especially now the roads are wet. It might have something to do with it being a 557hp twin turbo V8 with an automatic gearbox and rear wheel drive........................ captain.gif

I have a few torque issues with the engine in my car, especially now the roads are wet. It might have something to do with it being a 557hp twin turbo V8 with an automatic gearbox and rear wheel drive........................ captain.gif

Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG 4Matic on 19" 5.5 V8 Twin Turbo 557 hp? Or something home fettled? It doesn't compare of course but I had a 1975 Rover P6 V8 TC Automatic that used to rock from side to side when you blipped it, of course it could have just been soggy shocks.

Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG 4Matic on 19" 5.5 V8 Twin Turbo 557 hp? Or something home fettled? It doesn't compare of course but I had a 1975 Rover P6 V8 TC Automatic that used to rock from side to side when you blipped it, of course it could have just been soggy shocks.

smiley_offtopic.gif sorry.

I wish it was a 4Matic (4 wheel drive) but that option is not available in the U.K. on 2015 models, but yes it is a Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG - and it rocks from side to side when you blip it captain.gif

Edited by pete harrison

You havent bought it have you?

I have an ongoing agreement with my Father. I find them, he buys them (then he blames me!)

A total bargain for the £2,000 winning bid!!

I'm amused to see they are prepared to post it to the winning bidder for a further £2.80...

Being picked up next Friday. Not going to hold them to the £2.80.