Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Cheers LOL I'm guessing you set off early.

There's been a lot of new development in Bath around the train & bus station area, if you've been to Bath in the past it was always a bit scruffy around the bus station, that area is hardly recognisable now It's all been demolished and worth a visit, it's quite well designed and mostly in keeping with the Georgian architecture with some modernism thrown in. Some very interesting eateries there as well. It is basically a large open shopping mall now though, although a pretty upmarket one LOL My brother was lucky enough to get a flat in that development too.

I am hoping I can find a 24 hr mooring where I can stay for a few days.cloud9.gif

• 1 month later...

We are planning to get to Middlewich from Tamhorn House Bridge on the Coventry by Friday. Will I meet a fuel boat on the way?

N

We're delivering from Macclesfield to Ellesmere Port via Middlewich from today till Wed / Thurs, then we plan to run back to Middlewich by Fri night to be at Middlewich over the Folk & Boat Festival next weekend.

HTH, cheers, Brian

And we filled up with fuel and bought a new bottle of gas with no fuss and plenty of cheerful help.

Top quality service.

N

What is latest on dusty on the south oxford?

The latest on Dusty is that the boat & business has been bought by Jock McLaren & Kati, I think they plan to operate in the same area with Dusty. They're mobile number for the business is 07986 189074.

Hopefully they'll do well in their new venture.

Cheers, Brian

• 2 weeks later...

We topped up from Dusty (jock) last week. It was a pleasure to see him as we were very low on diesel. Smashing chap. Would have bought a gas bottle as well if I hadn't believed we had a spare.

I wish them well with their venture. Had a long'ish chat. A little of me is jealous, the other part is glad I don't have to hump all that coal in winter.

Martyn

Where is recomended for fuel on the trent and mersey? Im doing the whole stretch at the start of next month. Beging at shardlow. Thanks in Advance

Contact Nb Alton, they do Middlewich area Edited by StarUKKiwi

Where is recomended for fuel on the trent and mersey? Im doing the whole stretch at the start of next month. Beging at shardlow. Thanks in Advance

We cover the northern T&M with Alton. Our next deliveries are about 5&6th Aug: Hardingswood Jn to Middlewich, then Middlewich to Preston Brook inc River Weaver around 10th - 13th Aug. If you need fuel supplies, just give us a text or call on 07791-345004.

Cheers, Brian

Contact Nb Alton, they do Middlewich area

Thanks for the mention Stella :-). Probably see you at the weekend. Cheers, Brian

Anyone know where the diesel boat on the Nene is please (I think Alan on Bletchley) or rather when he's gonna hit Northampton

Had an email since asking this from the EA saying

The Coal man will be visiting Northampton marina on Monday 21st July between 4pm – 5pm.

(& I just found their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/fuelboatbletchley )

Edited by Ssscrudddy