Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ditchcrawler said:

This was Callisto just above Foxton 16 November

DSCF7385

I think Foxton is as far north as they go though, we'll probably to be below Foxton by the time they get up here unfortunately.

Edit: I texted them just to check and they used to do the whole Leicester ring but it wasn't economically viable, so now they just do Ashby - Foxton.

Edited by Ewan123

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Mike Tee said:

Any fuel boats on the Coventry?(Currently in Atherstone heading for Braunston)

I think Callisto (07702 031718) works along some of that route (certainly the Ashby and east up to Foxton, can't remember whether he goes north from the Ashby too). Last I heard he was taking some time off over the summer though, might just have been a month or so. 

You've also got Jules Fuels (Southern Cross, 07500 484906) once you get nearer to Braunston.

2 hours ago, Rob-M said:

I thought I had seen somewhere that one of Jules Fuels boats welas starting a run from Hawkesbury along the Coventry but I can't find the details now.

Yes I think it's "Jules Fuels ctm" on Facebook. From their post it looks like Sutton Stop to Fradley and the Trent & Mersey from Fradley to Gt Haywood and down to Alrewas.

• Greenie 1

8 hours ago, Rob-M said:

I thought I had seen somewhere that one of Jules Fuels boats welas starting a run from Hawkesbury along the Coventry but I can't find the details now.

I have seen a Jules Fuels boat go past once so far this year and Victoria was moored at Alvecote earlier this week, but looked empty. 

I thought perhaps it was going to offload the now UV damaged bags of coal off Auriga but this has not been the case.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...