Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Hi there

Am near the globe Milton keynes

Would like a top up of diesel, and some coal.

Stuck a sign out in wheel house.

Any idea anybody if one is coming through anytime soon

Col

Hi there

Am near the globe Milton keynes

Would like a top up of diesel, and some coal.

Stuck a sign out in wheel house.

Any idea anybody if one is coming through anytime soon

Col

Jules apperas to be busy painting castles on her butty at Stoke Bruerne, so not sure if she plans to be that way for a while.

Why not ring her ?

http://julesfuels.co.uk/

Bridgewater deliveries on Ariel this weekend....

Later today we'll be delivering through Worsley to Lymm, and on Saturday and Sunday making our way upto Preston Brook and Runcorn.

If you neanything please call or text 07748 958303.

Liam :)

I think that's a brilliant idea.

Wish you were in my area. Ive kept a lookout for a fuel boat on our journey from Willowbridge to Berkhamsted but not seen any.

Would be good to know where they are at any given time

Jean

I think wjm's idea to keep it simple is best. Why not either post if a fuel boat has passed you or if you want to know where a boat is.

Anyone know where baron is?

good on you

Do you do Facebook? If so, Brian is very active on there and updates most days where he will be.

No updates on Facebook for days so no answer to my Facebook question .

Unable to ring as no network but will try mobile when at top of Bosley flight, 500 ft above sea level may find a mast.

No updates on Facebook for days so no answer to my Facebook question .

Unable to ring as no network but will try mobile when at top of Bosley flight, 500 ft above sea level may find a mast.

Hi, Alton's currently moored just south of Royal Oak Swingbridge Br49 on the Macclesfield. We'll be here for the next few days, then our schedule is as follows:-

Sat 25th - Mon 27th April :- Oakgrove Br49 Macc to Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth & return

Tues 28th - Fri 1st May :- Oakgrove Br49 Macc to Ellesmere Port via Congleton, Kidsgrove, Middlewich, Nantwich & Chester

Sat 2nd - Fri 8th :- Ellesmere Port to Barbridge, across to Middlewich, North to Anderton, Weaver & Preston Brook. Then returning to Macclesfield via Kidsgrove

Sat 9th - Mon 11th :- Oakgrove Br49 Macc to Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth & return.

Hopefully catch up with you on the Macc in the next few days b0atman.

Cheers, Brian

• Greenie 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just gone by Lyons on the north stratford before realising next likely to pass a week on Monday when they are shut. We are planning on going to Warwick then back and down some of the south stratford (to see the gormley). Any fuel boats likely to pass us?

Any fuel boats between Rugeley and Great Haywood or on the nor

thern Staffs & Worcs?

I'll be passing through Rugeley & Great Heywood sometime between Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning on Halsall. I can give you a more accurate eta closer to the time.

Phone number is 07491 149149.

If you need anything just give me a ring of wave furiously when you see/hear me coming.

Halsall is loaded and ready for deliveries. This week our schedule will be as follows:

Monday 15th - Wednesday 17th:

Oakgrove to Audlem, via Congleton, Kidsgrove, Wheelock, Middlewich, Barbridge, Bunbury and Nantwich.

Thursday 18th - Friday 19th:

Audlem to Middlewich, via Nantwich & Barbridge.

Friday 19th - Monday 22nd:

Middlewich Folk & Boat festival. We will be moored in the town pound and open for supplies.

Tuesday 23rd - Friday 26th:

Middlewich to Preston Brook, via Anderton & River Weaver.

We will do our best to keep to this schedule but delays can occur. To place an order call or text 07491 149149

Halsall is loaded and ready for deliveries. This week our schedule will be as follows:

Monday 15th - Wednesday 17th:

Oakgrove to Audlem, via Congleton, Kidsgrove, Wheelock, Middlewich, Barbridge, Bunbury and Nantwich.

Thursday 18th - Friday 19th:

Audlem to Middlewich, via Nantwich & Barbridge.

Friday 19th - Monday 22nd:

Middlewich Folk & Boat festival. We will be moored in the town pound and open for supplies.

Tuesday 23rd - Friday 26th:

Middlewich to Preston Brook, via Anderton & River Weaver.

We will do our best to keep to this schedule but delays can occur. To place an order call or text 07491 149149

All the best for your first round.