Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Dusty was out and about between Heyford and Claydon locks a couple of weeks ago. I believe he's taking a short holiday about now as his partner is a teacher and the schools are breaking for the summer.

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking that question, Mick. I logged on to ask that very thing. We have 24hrs left plus the reserve jerry can. I wonder if we can last.

What about on the west side of the L&L.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

We've been busy maintaining & preparing Alton for the Autumn & Winter, with engine servicing and docking for blacking, hull work & stern gear refurbishment. Due to a clash with Bank Holiday our docking has slightly delayed our usual schedule, so our current planned schedule is as follows:-

Sept 2014

Mon 1st - Tues 2nd: Dry Docking at Ashton Packet Boat Company

‎Wed 3rd - Thurs 4th: Ashton to Marple & Whaley Bridge

Fri ‎ 5th - Tues 9th: Whaley Bridge to Nantwich / Bunbury via Macclesfield, Congleton, Kidsgrove, Wheelock & Middlewich

Tues 9th - Wed 10th: Bunbury to Anderton via Middlewich

Thurs 11th - Sun 14th: Anderton to Whaley Bridge via Middlewich, Wheelock, Kidsgrove, Congleton, Macclesfield & Marple

Sun 14th - Mon 15th: Whaley Bridge to Ashton via Marple

Tues 16th - Wed 24th: Cabin repairs & maintenance in wet dock

Wed 17th - Thurs 18th: Road deliveries to Hyde, Ashton under Lyne & Manchester

Mon 22nd - Wed 24th: Road deliveries to all Cheshire round

Thurs 25th - Fri 26th: Ashton to Whaley Bridge via Marple

Fri 26th - Wed 1st Oct: Whaley Bridge to Ellesmere Port via Marple, Macclesfield, Congleton, Kidsgrove, Middlewich, Nantwich & Chester

Wed 1st Oct ‎- Sat 4th Oct: Ellesmere Port to River Weaver via Chester, Barbridge, Middlewich & Anderton

Sat 4th - Sun 5th Oct: Attending Acton Bridge Steam Engine & Boat Gathering

Mon 6th - Thurs 9th Oct: River Weaver to Oakgrove (Br49 Macc) via Anderton, Middlewich, Wheelock, Kidsgrove & Congleton

Sat 10th - Sun 11th Oakgrove (Br49 Macc) to Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth via Macclesfield & Marple.

‎Please note, the above is our planned schedule, which may be subject to change due to traffic, customer volumes, stoppages & weather. If you require supplies, to ensure delivery, please text or call us on 07791345004.

See you on the cut. Cheers, Brian & Ann Marie.

We've been busy maintaining & preparing Alton for the Autumn & Winter, with engine servicing and docking for blacking, hull work & stern gear refurbishment. Due to a clash with Bank Holiday our docking has slightly delayed our usual schedule, so our current planned schedule is as follows:-

Sept 2014

Mon 1st - Tues 2nd: Dry Docking at Ashton Packet Boat Company

‎Wed 3rd - Thurs 4th: Ashton to Marple & Whaley Bridge

Fri ‎ 5th - Tues 9th: Whaley Bridge to Nantwich / Bunbury via Macclesfield, Congleton, Kidsgrove, Wheelock & Middlewich

Tues 9th - Wed 10th: Bunbury to Anderton via Middlewich

Thurs 11th - Sun 14th: Anderton to Whaley Bridge via Middlewich, Wheelock, Kidsgrove, Congleton, Macclesfield & Marple

Sun 14th - Mon 15th: Whaley Bridge to Ashton via Marple

Tues 16th - Wed 24th: Cabin repairs & maintenance in wet dock

Wed 17th - Thurs 18th: Road deliveries to Hyde, Ashton under Lyne & Manchester

Mon 22nd - Wed 24th: Road deliveries to all Cheshire round

Thurs 25th - Fri 26th: Ashton to Whaley Bridge via Marple

Fri 26th - Wed 1st Oct: Whaley Bridge to Ellesmere Port via Marple, Macclesfield, Congleton, Kidsgrove, Middlewich, Nantwich & Chester

Wed 1st Oct ‎- Sat 4th Oct: Ellesmere Port to River Weaver via Chester, Barbridge, Middlewich & Anderton

Sat 4th - Sun 5th Oct: Attending Acton Bridge Steam Engine & Boat Gathering

Mon 6th - Thurs 9th Oct: River Weaver to Oakgrove (Br49 Macc) via Anderton, Middlewich, Wheelock, Kidsgrove & Congleton

Sat 10th - Sun 11th Oakgrove (Br49 Macc) to Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth via Macclesfield & Marple.

‎Please note, the above is our planned schedule, which may be subject to change due to traffic, customer volumes, stoppages & weather. If you require supplies, to ensure delivery, please text or call us on 07791345004.

See you on the cut. Cheers, Brian & Ann Marie.

I hope I might catch you towards the end of the week or at the weekend. I don't know the upper T&M yet but I'm setting off from Great Heywood in the morning headed north. I will need fuel and coal in about 3 days time at a guess so this might put me in the same area as you if I'm not mistaken? Do you stock Excel?

I hope I might catch you towards the end of the week or at the weekend. I don't know the upper T&M yet but I'm setting off from Great Heywood in the morning headed north. I will need fuel and coal in about 3 days time at a guess so this might put me in the same area as you if I'm not mistaken? Do you stock Excel?

Hi Junior,

It would be good to catch up with you, A mate of mine also owns a Lorenz Tug & I mentioned you to him.

Yes we stock Excel, as for our location, we tend to tweet each day where we are & where we're headed, so hopefully you can track us as "Coalboat" (I know you follow us already ;-) ).

Cheers, Brian