What a nasty group of people....

lewisericeric

Featured Posts

Lewisericeric.

I have just happened on this thread for the first time. Within the first couple of posts, it became clear that the guy who pm'd you was just an idiot. Leave it at that and move on.

Same here.

And you'll get a more positive response from the rest of us if you don't SHOUT.

:)

David

In fairness to Dean, that's a Photobucket thing. I don't believe he (or any Photobucket user) can do anything about them.

I treat those ads as if they'll give me malaria if I go anywhere near them.

Tony

Thank you for pointing that out. Seems like a good reason not to use Photobucket.

I was intrigued by your link to pictures of trucks on canal bridges. Strange fetishes always interest me.

When I clicked on the link, I found some terrible thing telling me I was an I-pad winner, and when I tried to delete it, it spawned more windows and made itself generally disagreeable.

I know you have to make money somehow, but putting stuff like this on your various websites is not a good way to encourage repeat visitors.

Sorry about that. I see Wotever has clarified it as a Photobucket "thing" they do. I never click on any advert on the internet ever...but please feel free to keep watching the truck gallery :) I should be updating it once I'm back under some motorways :)

Nine of Hearts, on 06 September 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

There's a time and a place for everything.

Well it does get you out in the fresh air!

Snapshot2011-01-0120-03-50.jpg

Thanks for posting, long time since I saw a mens bare ass !!

I was intrigued by your link to pictures of trucks on canal bridges. Strange fetishes always interest me.

When I clicked on the link, I found some terrible thing telling me I was an I-pad winner, and when I tried to delete it, it spawned more windows and made itself generally disagreeable.

I know you have to make money somehow, but putting stuff like this on your various websites is not a good way to encourage repeat visitors.

Many websites have this crap nowadays - its a way of generating income I believe.

If you have an Internet Security program installed (not just anti-virus) there is usually an Anti-banner option which removes ads as well. Trouble is it sometimes blocks useful pop-ups, but you can add such to a white list selectively allowing them.

What I want to know is why, of the 25 images of lorries on bridges that Dean has put up there, only 5 of them are travelling from left to right...

Oh that's an easy one!

Apart from single lane bridges, lorries travelling from right to left are on the side of the bridge nearest to the camera, whereas those going left to right are on the far side, and so less visible.

David

It is a takeaway dish that comes fro around Teeside. It looks like something the cat threw up, but actually tastes quite nice.

2 s's in Teesside bud..

but correct....

Edited by MJG

Lewisericeric.

I have just happened on this thread for the first time. Within the first couple of posts, it became clear that the guy who pm'd you was just an idiot. Leave it at that and move on.

I agree.

Life is too short to get wound up.

Have a drink :cheers: , relax and enjoy your boat :boat:

Oh that's an easy one!

Apart from single lane bridges, lorries travelling from right to left are on the side of the bridge nearest to the camera, whereas those going left to right are on the far side, and so less visible.

David

The prize goes to David for his visualisation techniques.

Try saying ''Red lorry,Yellow lorry'' fast. bizzard

I once knew of a band called the Pheasant Pluckers :)

I'm not sure but I think this has gone a little :smiley_offtopic:

I think that it started off off topic.

Peanut butter and honey on ryvita. Now there's a thing...

N