What a nasty group of people....

lewisericeric

Featured Posts

this thread just proves what a nasty bunch of individuals we really are.

oh, and I like roti paratha with fried eggs. Roti comes frozen from your local indian food wholesale shop/market.

Speak for yourself! I'll have yiu know that I'm not a nasty group of individuals. Some of my personalities are quite pleasant. Although if any of them catch you putting pineapple on a pizza, Eric takes over. You wouldn't like Eric. I don't like Eric...

If he doesn't then no one will like him. Hard egg yokes are soooo wrong.

Do you think OP is glad he started this?

Hard yolks do have their uses. If you were to make an egg butty as in egg-mayonnaise, then the yolks have to be hard. But if you're making a banjo butty with a fried egg, the yolk has to be soft (or else you don't get the banjo). There's a time and a place for everything. Except perhaps sex with your relatives. I've yet to establish a scenario where that's appropriate.

mr_furious.jpg

The most furious I ever got on the internet was when someone suggested lasagne and chips. Both at once. On the same plate! The idiot. Can you imagine? I certainly gave him a piece of my mind.

As if I'd eat that. The cretin.

You'd need a little anger management in Hull. There all the takeaways ask if you want chips with your meal or just add them anyway - yes the chinky even offers rice with chips. Then there's curry & chips, chip butties & even fish & chips :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself! I'll have yiu know that I'm not a nasty group of individuals. Some of my personalities are quite pleasant. Although if any of them catch you putting pineapple on a pizza, Eric takes over. You wouldn't like Eric. I don't like Eric...

I too have an Eric, he also hates Pinapple on Pizza, he hates most things but espicially Tropical Pizza's.

Does it come with pig?

Speaking of sleeping with cousins...

Tony ;)

Thank you :)

Why's it called a banjo butty?

Because if you've made it correctly then when you bite into it the runny yolk will squirt out and straight down the front of your shirt. You'll then lift the sarni in one hand while rubbing the front of your shirt with the other hand. Just like strumming a banjo.

Tony :)

I DONT HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA !...AND NOR DO I !

I was intrigued by your link to pictures of trucks on canal bridges. Strange fetishes always interest me.

When I clicked on the link, I found some terrible thing telling me I was an I-pad winner, and when I tried to delete it, it spawned more windows and made itself generally disagreeable.

I know you have to make money somehow, but putting stuff like this on your various websites is not a good way to encourage repeat visitors.

In fairness to Dean, that's a Photobucket thing. I don't believe he (or any Photobucket user) can do anything about them.

I treat those ads as if they'll give me malaria if I go anywhere near them.

Tony