What a nasty group of people....

lewisericeric

Featured Posts

banana's dipped is salad cream and pepper on custard! nomnom!

:sick:

I love all of those thiongs but couldn't put them togeteher. Starwberry's, balsamic and pepper work for me though....

Some of these recipes sound as if they're from the cookbook of that old crone who used to be in The Vicar Of Dibley!

Mind you, at present my usual breakfast is a bacon and mushroom sandwich anointed with West Indian hot pepper sauce (Encona preferably). I think it's a perfectly normal meal, but some might disagree.

This has got to be the most random thread ever.

**Steps firmly into the 'no chips with lasagne' camp**

Oh, and whats with this recent thingy of serving chips with curry instead of rice? Damn you Morrisons cafe, you freaks.

Does anyone remember the old Heinz salad cream adverts? Brilliant.

(Although I would just like to add the caveat that I don't consider salad cream to be an edible material at all. Well, unless I'm feeling a bit gippy and need something to speed up the vomiting process.)

salad-cream-goldfish-bowl-small-48819.jpg

Edited by Starcoaster

There are some really nasty, vicious characters on this forum and I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting them in real life - god only knows what they're like and what they're capable of in reality.

As many of you will remember I asked for help about a joiner to put in two walls in the boat. I had a PM on here from someone suggesting someone they know who is "Great at boat fitting and is a qualified boat fitter. You will need a boat fitter as it is a complex job that a normal joiner or carpenter may have difficulty achieving"

This indiviidual asked me that if I could be a bit more flexible with my timeframes, he would ask this boat fitter for me , to do the work.

I replied and told him that we are more than flexible, however we are looking to move in to the boat in a month's time so need to get a move on with many things. This is the reply I received:

Hi again, yes of course I have his name and number.

He is a tradesman that I have a lot of respect for.

I won't insult him by giving his details to some one who has no idea how complex building a boat is.

I apologise if I seem blunt. The guy I was suggesting to you is a top quality boat fitter. Give him the time he will build you a fantastic boat. Unfortunately with your time scale you are going to be lucky to get something marginally better than a garden shed fit out.

Apologies again

Nowhere in my posts or my messages to ths individual did I ASK for a boat fitter to fit out the entirety of my boat. TWO WALLS.

"I won't insult him by giving his details to some one who has no idea how complex building a boat is." says the user.

So is every boat builder insulted everytime someone buys a boat but didn't know how to fit it out themselves so they paid someone else (them) to do it?

Is a plumber unbelievably p*ssed off because he's had a call for someone to fix some leaky pipes?

Is a builder really annoyed that the person who wants a house can't build it themselves?

Perhaps a mechanic wants to punch that customer in the face who needs a service - after all you're insulting him because you don't know HOW COMPLEX A CAR SERVICE IS.

ARROGANT INDIVIDUALS ON HERE WHO PROVIDE ZERO HELP AND ARE ONLY HERE TO ANNOY AND AGGRAVATE NEED TO BE BANNED.

I was going to pay the guy to do a job..... money is money right?! Or am I missing something here?

**STRESS MANAGEMENT** This really does work: Picture yourself lying on a rock that hangs out over a clear stream. Both your hands dangling in the cool water. No one knows this place. You are in seclusion. You hear the waterfall sounds of serenity. The water is so clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater...

• Greenie 3

**STRESS MANAGEMENT** This really does work: Picture yourself lying on a rock that hangs out over a clear stream. Both your hands dangling in the cool water. No one knows this place. You are in seclusion. You hear the waterfall sounds of serenity. The water is so clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater...

LOVE.IT!!!