Leo2's accident

koukouvagia

Featured Posts

Thanks for your kind words. In Northampton General for the time being. The challenge is going to be bridging the gap between being mobile and stable enough to leave here and being mobile and stable enough to go home. Richard's comment about my house is sadly quite accurate.

No weight bearing for 3 months and no driving for the same period is the best estimate at the moment.

T'was just an accident behind the museum - just one of those things life throws at you and I'll have to find ways and means of making things work for me. On the positive side the consultant is very dishy in my view!

My sympathies Kathryn.

I smashed my pelvis about five and a half years ago now, and although the initial recovery went well, I seem likely to be saddled with the side effects of the injury until the point I may eventually be deemed to need a new joint.

Although it sounds as if you will have a longer enforced period of not doing a lot than I did, hopefully the nature of your injury will be sufficiently different to not leave you with a long term legacy.

Oh Kathhryn so sorry to hear of your fall love & best wishes for a speedy pain free recovery,

hurry up & get better & return to Stoke Brurne . I know I'm miles away but shout if you need anything .

If you visit David again please give him & the missus my love & best wishes from all us Harrisons.

Jeannette xxx