I'm such a dirty, dirty girl...

Featured Posts

doing any major project to a boat is always an adventure, and always throws up a few unexpected 'little projects' to deal with!! Will they make it by tomorrow do you reckon?? Bet you can't wait to get re-installed on her! :hug:

They?

I'm not there today. I have work to do back here in Reading. Matty is carrying the flag!

The fledgeling bed base is looking good though. Just needs a few more hours of carpenterising.... Then I can bring the mattress back and get it out of my house. You have no idea how BIG and in-the-way a mattress lying about in your house actually is!

:)

Mike

Not really. At the moment it's looking like there will be no easy access to the under bed space for daily usage (but it will fit in a couple of boxes of stuff I don't use much- the water tank is under the bed too of course) and I have nowhere to keep my twin tub or chest of drawers (or anything else I will need to use regularly or on a daily basis). So I'm not really sure how we're going to get round this at the moment, other than colonising the pontoon and never leaving the marina.

Problem was, star and mike had bought two and were not sure which was shiniest.......

Matty, posting on Kathy's lappy...

Not only do you nick Kathy's tights, now you nicking her lappie <_<

Edited by Kiwidad

Nope, still got some building work and lots of finishing off to do, as well as correcting a couple of problems and some bits that aren't quite right. We've been at Alvecote since last Thursday and only got back today though, so a week off in the middle and we'll get back to it this coming weekend.

Reg is not a good boat for living on for prolonged periods of time! :wacko:

Nope, still got some building work and lots of finishing off to do, as well as correcting a couple of problems and some bits that aren't quite right. We've been at Alvecote since last Thursday and only got back today though, so a week off in the middle and we'll get back to it this coming weekend.

I'd make sure that Mike doesn't read that statement if I were you! :rolleyes:

How's the pet rat ??, glad you got back ok

MB agrees, Reg is not a good liveaboard boat!

That rat left... A new rat came aboard (without feline assistance) at the Alvecote rally, dropped onto my handbag and then ran behind the fridge... And bit MB in the night.

MB selflessly left the rat to devour me while I slept, and went to sleep in the back cabin... To where the rat followed him and tried to bite him again :lol: :lol: (karma much?!) before being bludgeoned to death with a mooring hammer.

MB agrees, Reg is not a good liveaboard boat!

That rat left... A new rat came aboard (without feline assistance) at the Alvecote rally, dropped onto my handbag and then ran behind the fridge... And bit MB in the night.

MB selflessly left the rat to devour me while I slept, and went to sleep in the back cabin... To where the rat followed him and tried to bite him again :lol: :lol: (karma much?!) before being bludgeoned to death with a mooring hammer.

Michel, rodent the boat a-shoreHallelujah!Then you'll hear the trumpet blowHallelujah!