I'm such a dirty, dirty girl...

Featured Posts

Glittery walls people, GLITTERY WALLS!!

False pretences indeed... I know what you lot are like and must admit sniggering rudely to myself in the wee hours looking at how many people were viewing this thread and then presumably wandering off disappointed...

Kiwi feel free to come down and say hi if you're about!

Pyke I'm planning on packing the cats, handing over the keys and getting the hell away from Springy for the duration. Lest I may throw an inadvertent wobbler and generally make a spectacle of myself in all of the wrong ways.

Athy I may try and work a piece out of it... Though I have used the 'fixy bod' tag before and it will be appearing in my piece in the September edition of WW.

At any one point there'll only be Matty and Mikey on board... I, as mentioned, will be steering WELL clear. Either that or being a complete back seat driver about it all. Which do you think the boys will prefer?!

RWLP is not allowed near my white glittery shower panels. He is indeed a dirty, dirty boy, and only needs to spend five minutes in the playpen Reg's engine room to come out absolutely coated in black grease and shite, looking mightily pleased about it too. I'm going to assume that Sue hoses him down using the outside tap and a tin of Swarfega every time he goes home.

We may have over- ordered the shower panels, but they're only 25cm wide each so maybe not! The only flaw in making the shower bigger, is that it'd make the rest of the boat smaller, and I've not got much space to lose in the first place!

I've just noticed Dean's 'I need a bigger pole' post next to this one.

Starcoaster. Proudly lowering the tone of the boat building and maintenance forum since 2012.

Edited by Starcoaster
  • Greenie 2

At any one point there'll only be Matty and Mikey on board... I, as mentioned, will be steering WELL clear. Either that or being a complete back seat driver about it all. Which do you think the boys will prefer?!

Your Job is providing unstop supply of boatman's Tea and Wads to them or they down tools and go on strike.

Firesprite

I'll have you know that after a dirty afternoon with Jennifer Gleniffer I only had oil up to my elbows, and none on my face

Richard

HAY Richard,

I have definitively identified the cause of that random extra 'clunk' Jeniffer was doing, and it aint good news.....

Think about it.... you'll kick yerself....

Mike

HAY Richard,

I have definitively identified the cause of that random extra 'clunk' Jeniffer was doing, and it aint good news.....

Think about it.... you'll kick yerself....

Mike

Too hard. PM me please

Richard

Naturally. You wouldn't want to turn up to a banter with the same colour shower, would you

Richard

Course not! Such a faux pas!

:D White with silver glitter. Please dress accordingly.

Ahh good and no I refuse to wear glittery spandex ohmy.giftongue.gif not unless you have a surplus of sick buckets to hand out cool.gif

Have fun with the shower fitting, if you need manpower, I am twiddling my thumbs until survey is done.

I can tell you Matty40s has a fetching, not sparkly, dressing gown :P , no comment re the nobbly knees

I am fully qualified in 'looking out of the hatch' 'drinking Everards' (Matty didn't tell me its strength til I had quaffed a couple B) )

PS: Matty I have your coffee cup.

So far it looks like my boat coughed and barfed up most of it's innards onto the pontoon.

Matty made good progress ripping out all of the inside today, and boy does it look weird now! I am currently using the bedroom on Reginald as my bedroom no longer exists within the space/time continuum, and using the bench on Springy surrounded by building debris as my lounge, as my mattress is currently filling the entire back cabin/ lounge of Reginald. I worked today on my laptop sitting in a deckchair in Reginald's kitchenette!

So hard to imagine at this point how Springy will ever look normal again! :help:

Matty is going to bring his camera tomorrow to take some pics.

Edited by Starcoaster

I sincerely hope Springy is not having all this work done in an attempt to look "normal" We expect far more of any boat of yours Starry!

Please do not let those photo's dissapoint us. We want spangles and huge expanses of sky blue pinkishness in quantities to outshine the olympics