More residential moorings....?

welshmike

Featured Posts

Not sure why but Nina C has seen fit to post this on my wall.

Do you think it's wise to give the name and location of your boat if you're a live aboard on a forum? If you haven't got residential status I mean :-) Just a thought seeing as you're so visible.

I guess it's a veiled threat but just to be clear, I have full residential status and pay council tax to boot. I have nothing to hide.

It was suggested that I re read my posts in this thread, so I did last night. I stand by every word.

A veiled threat??? She also said on your wall that she thought you were the biggest twit on this forum. Veiled threat, hahahaha. Anyone would think 3 or 4 of you on here were trying to get the thread closed?

Ridiculous. She's just proving how wrong she is. I'm the biggest twit on here.

I thought I was but second will be fine. I do not understand how she got on wanted's boat to write something on his wall and then how jenlyn got on there to read it!!! It is a worry as I would not want either of them on my boat.

Actually, she said worse than that, but I only got rid of a warning strike yesterday, I noticed lady muck was hovering here, so I put it politely

I feel like the schoolmistress on here sometimes, especially today.

Buchanan_schoolmistress.jpg

ETA if this was Facebook I'd be asking you to tag yourselves. But I can't see Phylis.

Edited by Lady Muck

A veiled threat??? She also said on your wall that she thought you were the biggest twit on this forum. Veiled threat, hahahaha. Anyone would think 3 or 4 of you on here were trying to get the thread closed?

Hang on she said I was

Apparently she's reported me

I am British of African dissent. If you are subjecting me to the Norman Tebbit "Cricket Test" then I support British Teams unless they are playing South Africa.

I have also employed many Nationalities in my time and not long before I retired helped 2 Asylum seekers become British Citizens by employing them and ensuring they had proper legal representation.

I am part Welsh, Irish, and English. I avoid local international sport it makes the loyalty chip in my brain hurt! :blink:

Such as?

If not resigned then apathetic.

If the latter why do you take a stance against people who aren't?

Whether resigned or apathetic neither prove a defence against defending people who preach, either explicitly or implicitly, the kind of racial hatred we've seen.

Some people have taken a stand against such racial hatred, I invite you to defend your stance against the same and the best you can provide is "just because". Sorry Maffi; that is poor and your berating people who stand forth merits criticism.

As such I wonder what assumptions I make... Only the evidence you have provided found them, if they are eventually found to be so...

Off to ed now... nn

Superb smelly, a well earned greenie.

• Greenie 1

It is a pity the same posters can ruin a decent? discussion in their bid to put a poster down.

Sue

Tell me Sue, did you type that because you approve the message:

Some of these are coming to UK from other countries purely to milk the benefit system in which case they are criminals because they are fraudulently obtaining money from the British taxpayer who are fast becoming the underprivileged majority. I don't want the latter as my next door neighbours if I live on a boat. They would not be safe. I'd drown them...

... or did you type it just because you wanted to stir trouble?

Tony

A good sensible discussion as usual. It is a pity the same posters can ruin a decent? discussion in their bid to put a poster down.

Sue

Now I've let similar go once as but as I'm involved in this one do you remember the flaming you and Phylis gave Soulgirl?

Pot... Kettle...

At least there's an important moral point at play rather than egos talking about kitchens!

Tony

And are you, and every other person, who keeps on requoting the racist and bigoted posts, only reposting them because you are closet racists and bigots who get a kick out of posting the shite without any one realizing what you are doing?

Tony

I didn't realise that was the only message in 20 pages.

Sue

Now I've let similar go once as but as I'm involved in this one do you remember the flaming you and Phylis gave Soulgirl?

Pot... Kettle...

At least there's an important moral point at play rather than egos talking about kitchens!

I agree. Maybe I've learnt something, it is a pity a few more haven't learnt. I have also been on the receiving end a few times.

Sue

Edited by sueb

And are you, and every other person, who keeps on requoting the racist and bigoted posts, only reposting them because you are closet racists and bigots who get a kick out of posting the shite without any one realizing what you are doing?

I think you are probably referring to someone else; a quick skim back and I haven't quoted any raacist or bigoted posts... I don't deny it's happened. I have defended people against their detractors; well Maffi because I thought he was intelligent enough to discuss it properly but I was wrong as he'd already seen red.

Surely from your sentiment you agree with the challengers... Strange!

I think you are probably referring to someone else; a quick skim back and I haven't quoted any raacist or bigoted posts... I don't deny it's happened. I have defended people against their detractors; well Maffi because I thought he was intelligent enough to discuss it properly but I was wrong as he'd already seen red.

Surely from your sentiment you agree with the challengers... Strange!

It doesn't matter which side of the fence I sit, or even if I have splinters in my derrière, there's no need to keep repeating the quotes.

It's like watching a class full of infants all getting a kick out of repeating "Miss, Billy said ****, Miss.

If they consider the comments outrageous they can admonish and bully the poster with out gleefully repeating at every available opportunity.

It doesn't matter which side of the fence I sit, or even if I have splinters in my derrière, there's no need to keep repeating the quotes.

It's like watching a class full of infants all getting a kick out of repeating "Miss, Billy said ****, Miss.

If they consider the comments outrageous they can admonish and bully the poster with out gleefully repeating at every available opportunity.

It's a shame when posters are so keen to defend ninac that they don't state first that they disagree with what she wrote and then go on to defend her. If posters want to defend her from what they perceive to be bullying, then defend her on that basis. However defending her outright can rightly give the impression they agree with ninac's views which are clearly biggottory and racist.

It's refreshing that you have actually agreed that what she printed is sh!te and I applaud you for that. Those who continue to defend her outright though will no doubt be reminded of what she wrote.

Not sure why but Nina C has seen fit to post this on my wall.

Do you think it's wise to give the name and location of your boat if you're a live aboard on a forum? If you haven't got residential status I mean :-) Just a thought seeing as you're so visible.

I guess it's a veiled threat but just to be clear, I have full residential status and pay council tax to boot. I have nothing to hide.

It was suggested that I re read my posts in this thread, so I did last night. I stand by every word.

Do we have walls? Whereabouts - I didn't know I had one? (Just had a peek at your profile btw and couldn't see yours either - sorry can't help being nosy sometimes :))