More residential moorings....?

welshmike

Featured Posts

It's a shame when posters are so keen to defend ninac that they don't state first that they disagree with what she wrote and then go on to defend her. If posters want to defend her from what they perceive to be bullying, then defend her on that basis. However defending her outright can rightly give the impression they agree with ninac's views which are clearly biggottory and racist.

It's refreshing that you have actually agreed that what she printed is sh!te and I applaud you for that. Those who continue to defend her outright though will no doubt be reminded of what she wrote.

The Scots are a bunch of whisky drinking loudmouths. The Welsh are weird. The English are whining morons. Australian men are chauvinistic ego merchants.

Happy now you miserable, pathetic, attention seeking juvenile?

I said absolutely nothing anymore racist than the comments I've made above. I merely quoted a news article because like many, I am concerned over the amount of immigrants coming into this country.

Reading this same old, same old rubbish posted and reposted just to hide the fact that some of you are hiding out on scruffy old liveaboard boats without residential status so you use the issue of racism as a veil, is so transparent that you could seive cow crap through it. Grow up!

It's like being in a repeat of the film Gremlins except the creatures were more intelligent and had some kind of purpose.

The Scots are a bunch of whisky drinking loudmouths. The Welsh are weird. The English are whining morons. Australian men are chauvinistic ego merchants.

I said absolutely nothing anymore racist than the comments I've made above. I merely quoted a news article because like many, I am concerned over the amount of immigrants coming into this country.

Reading this same old, same old rubbish posted and reposted just to hide the fact that some of you are hiding out on scruffy old liveaboard boats without residential status so you use the issue of racism as a veil, is so transparent that you could seive cow crap through it. Grow up!

It's like being in a repeat of the film Gremlins except the creatures were more intelligent and had some kind of purpose.

Skippy

Edited by Allan(nb Albert)

[qoute] The Scots are a bunch of whisky drinking loudmouths. The Welsh are weird. The English are whining morons. Australian men are chauvinistic ego merchants.

Yep they could be construed as racist remarks.

Happy as Larry except when confronted with racist biggottory.

News article in what context?

Reading this same old, same old rubbish posted and reposted

Pot calling the kettle Black. wink.gif you use your right of reply, I'll use mine.

just to hide the fact that some of you are hiding out on scruffy old liveaboard boats without residential status

I don''t live in a scruffy old boat laugh.gif

I don't require residential status laugh.gif

so you use the issue of racism as a veil, is so transparent that you could seive cow crap through it.

Actually the issue of racism concerns me greatly.

Grow up! It's like being in a repeat of the film Gremlins except the creatures were more intelligent and had some kind of purpose.

I haven't seen that film for ages, could do with a repeat, they were clever little blighters weren't theywacko.gif

Edited by Julynian

Do we have walls? Whereabouts - I didn't know I had one? (Just had a peek at your profile btw and couldn't see yours either - sorry can't help being nosy sometimes :))

You can nose at my wall anytime Ange!

I was refering to the comments box that appears when you go to a members profile page. I could leave a comment as could you or indeed anyone, kind of like facebook :blush:

ETA: I deleted the nonsence posted on it before as some of it was untrue.

Edited by wanted

You can nose at my wall anytime Ange!

I was refering to the comments box that appears when you go to a members profile page. I could leave a comment as could you or indeed anyone, kind of like facebook :blush:

ETA: I deleted the nonsence posted on it before as some of it was untrue.

Ah right - thank you. I was puzzled because you had no comments and thought there might be somewhere else.

All is clear now :)

And your evidence for this is ?

Go on then - good allegation!

Tell us which posters you believe that to be the case for, and we'll give you marks out of 10, as you clearly know enough about us to reliably reach such conclusions.

If there is any crap needs sieving, (if that's the word you were after), I don't think it is coming from cow's backsides.

And your evidence for this is ?

Go on then - good allegation!

Tell us which posters you believe that to be the case for, and we'll give you marks out of 10, as you clearly know enough about us to reliably reach such conclusions.

If there is any crap needs sieving, (if that's the word you were after), I don't think it is coming from cow's backsides.

I wondered if it was aimed at me because of the weird message left on my profile page before? I will be the 1st to admit that my boat is scruffy ,that I think is my business. But as I have said, I am a fully paid up member of the residential marina club (for now). I even have a post box in which I recieve my bills. So maybe it wasn't aimed at me after all?

Only if you live-aboard it without residential status, I'm afraid.

(Not too many clues for her, though, please, hey!....... :rolleyes: )

Chalice has some very scruffy badly scraped hand rails I understand, can she count that...

(Yes I've read the boring blog :rolleyes: )

Only if you live-aboard it without residential status, I'm afraid.

(Not too many clues for her, though, please, hey!....... :rolleyes: )

Chalice has some very scruffy badly scraped hand rails I understand, can she count that...

Sigh.....

[REPEAT, (almost)!]

Only if I live-aboard it without residential status, I'm afraid

Wishing ill on someone, because of their race, is a wrong.

Objecting to such prejudice is a right.

I agree with Maffi.

We are all entitled to our opinion, however distasteful, and I have always been happy to discuss race and racism, here and elsewhere.

Ninac went one step further and made comments that clearly expressed a wish to commit racially motivated violence, which is contrary to both the rules of this forum and the law.

Was it not Goebbels who said that if you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it? What Nina said did not constitute a wish to commit violence, let alone racially motivated violence, but if you believe she has broken any laws, it is your duty to report her.