Where is this? 500 piece jigsaw puzzle.

nealeST

Featured Posts

I’m considering this history, I’m guessing 1990’s. My kids bought me a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle from a charity shop for Christmas. Terrific, I’d given up my phone for the week and made a start Boxing Day. My wife took over proceedings the following day and puzzle swiftly solved. I don’t know the location? Anyone? Maybe the date? No it doesn’t say on the box.3CB853ED-15D1-4B20-946B-671BA41F5B36.jpeg.a11144a9e6ffe238d31f02defb446776.jpeg

The reason the bridge is missing is because the photographer is on it. 

I spent my first winter on a Boat 94/95 around Braun St On. Remember chatting with Ernie Kendal by his Boat Poacher beside the bridge there.

Happy days. 

9 minutes ago, Lady M said:

Looking at the Beta Marine marquee, I'm wondering if the picture on the jigsaw is from one of the Braunston boat shows that pre-date the historic gatherings.

Dane is clearly not taking part in the historic boat parade through the marina, since there is no propwash and nobody holding the tiller. The stern end seems to be in contact with Bullfinch, although not tied on, while the bow has drifted out, and nobody seems at all bothered!

8 hours ago, Mike Hurley said:

I got a puzzle for christmas, said on the box 3 to 5 years, i did it in 2 days.............

Reminds me of the old jigsaw puzzle joke about David Beckham. 

David had spent ages trying to piece together a rather simple drawing of a cockerel, when Victoria came in to the room and saw what he was doing.

"Put the cornflakes back in the box, David", she said.

• Haha 2

I tried making a puzzle with a jigsaw once but the blades were the wrong shape. 

I think they should be called fretsaw puzzles. 

I have a suspicious feeling that cookie cutter puzzle might be even more accurate.