Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

Ah but they do two ranges. The sh*t that they sell to the fitterouterers so they can say "on a JW hull" (but are really no different than the other "production line" hulls) and the bespoke which are in a different league. I can see which league yours is from. Lovely.

Gibbo

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody used 'Facebook' to link their photos to threads on this forum?

Andrew

No personally there is to much info in the public domain on face book to many strange requests from people i have no idea who they are wanting to be my" friend"

Andrew

Testing

Link here

Would be interested to know if non Facebook members can see the picture in this link

Thanks

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Andrew

It would appear that the answer is yes in that you can post a link to your facebook photograph or albumn. When you open your albumn/photo you will see 'Show people this album/photo by sending them this public link:', copy this link and use it in your post to this forum.

What you cannot do is insert the actual photo into your post as you can from some photo hosting sites.

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis