Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

I saw your old boat heading north through Berko this morning !!

Orianne. She's a lovely boat. Good luck to the new owner.

It's possible we saw her too, as we passed a boat with definite Bantock origins in the Marsworth flight.

However the one we saw didn't have a name on, I think.....

Hello and thanks.

Im not really sure what to call the "indent" its a feature on RW Davis boats. Im sure someone more knowledgeable than me will be along and give its correct term.

If you fancy a holiday, we hire her out on a weekly basis.

Hello and thanks.

Im not really sure what to call the "indent" its a feature on RW Davis boats. Im sure someone more knowledgeable than me will be along and give its correct term.

If you fancy a holiday, we hire her out on a weekly basis.

I fancy it alright, it's financing that's the problem. If I eer get over I'll give it a look though.

in%20dry%20dock.JPG

May I introduce the good ship Jake, having a lick O'tar last Autumn at Hatton dry dock.

A 1976 Hancock and Lane hull, fitted out and lived on for years by the owners, including having babies aboard.

Powered for many years by a 1930s Gleniffer DB twinpot (mark, mark, space, space), but currently sporting a Lister triple after a major failure.

Edited by jake_crew

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, Im Steve Im New here and would like to post a pic of my boat, please can some one tell me how

Many Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, you need to upload to an image hosting site, on the web, then copy & paste to your post.

Do a forum search, there's some detailed instructions on this.

Welcome to the forum...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Rope on tiller! :lol:

Haha! i dont care what anyone says it gets it out the way and you dont have to faf about putting it on and off. remember im on the wey and thames and you have to use your ropes bow and stern every lock....

• 2 weeks later...