Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

I'm no geek but I can use a Mac, Photoshop, Photobucket and all that stuff.....so why can't I work out how to get a photo onto this? I've used lnks from Image Shack and Photobucket but can't get them to work.

Advice please -- I keep getting an error message about 'dynamic IMG somethings not being permitted' Cheers

If you use photobucket, then for each picture, it includes a preconstrcted IMG tag.

Just cut and paste into your post, like this

Water_Baby_Gnat_on_Wendover_Arm.jpg

(That's not been my boat for a very, very, very long while, I should explain.

Almost there it acts a link, there appears to be an missing from the front.

In Photobucket they give you the code to post a picture in a forum, just left click on the correct one, this will copy it then paste in your post.

Edit: it is the bottom one 'IMG Code'

Edited by bottle

Youve just done that to make us all jealous havent you Dave!!? btw you must tell me the name of your signwriter he seems to know his way round a paintbrush.

:lol:

Hi Andy

The lettering was some old derelict hanging around Pelsall!

Seriously....that's an old pic and I've rewritten her last year, she now says "Norton Canes Boatbuilders" with different scrolls. She's currently at Malcolm Braine's place at Weston, at least for the time being. If you escape from Wales, give me a shout and I'll show you over...Uncle H was impressed!

Dave

Thats no way to talk about Sarah.

:lol:

I'm sure she'd love to be able to do it...... I'm giving tips from time to time but it's a long road. Seriously, I'm pleased to see a bit of young blood on the scene, none of us are getting any younger.

The derelict bit comes from a tale told by Graham, who used to use Trevor Counsell for lettering many years ago. The girl who then looked after his books burst into his office saying "There's a tramp just arrived on the yard". Graham asked a few questions and reassured her ..."It's only Trevor who's come to do some painting"