Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

A frend of my son, the friend's wife and parents, all in the same bubble, now all have  Covid, almost certainly  caught from their 3 year old who got it from her playschool.  This old cartoon seems singularly appropriate and could be a factor affecting the  continuing spread.

Screenshot_2020-12-27-18-04-28.png

Edited by Ronaldo47
Typos

56 minutes ago, Ronaldo47 said:

A frend of my son, the friend's wife and parents, all in the same bubble, now all have  Covid, almost certainly  caught from their 3 year old who got it from her playschool.  This old cartoon seems singularly appropriate and could be a factor affecting the  continuing spread.

Screenshot_2020-12-27-18-04-28.png

The silver lining in this undoubted cloud is that there's a new variant on which Boris can blame for a U Turn, so correcting a policy that's been obviously wrong for ages. Almost everyone we know with kids tells us their youngsters repeatedly have to be quarantined 'cos some little one in their class has tested positive.

51 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

Can somebody find something to show that we are also good at peeing?  Minding our "P"s & "Q"s?

Reminds me of some canals, in a strange way.  Do these lorries ever move?

Apparently they're staying there for only 14 days.