JOHN WHITE BOAT BUILDER,IS HE ANY GOOD

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, paul jones said:

I AM THINKING OF BUYING A JOHN WHITE BUILT BOAT IT IS 8 YEARS OLD IS HE ANY GOOD?

2 minutes ago, paul jones said:

8 YEARS OLD IS HE ANY GOOD

PARDON?

I don't know - a bit young to be building boats mebe

Perhaps a bit more info: might help...

28 minutes ago, paul jones said:

HE DID

Paul, the reason for the flak about "shouting" is because t'internet convention is capitals indicate that the typist is shouting. Turn your caps lock off to make the barracking stop. :) Good luck with the boat.

59 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Paul, the reason for the flak about "shouting" is because t'internet convention is capitals indicate that the typist is shouting. Turn your caps lock off to make the barracking stop. :) Good luck with the boat.

That’s why Trump sometimes tweets in caps, and who wants him as their role model.......

I WRITE IN CAPs SO THAT I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITING   AND NOT MAKE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES UN LIKE SOME NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP OR ANYTHING ELSE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER BEEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND FROM THE CRAP I HAVE HAD OVER THE LAST TWO HOURS IT MAY WELL BE THE LAST ALL I WANTED WAS TO FIND OUT ABOUT A BOAT I WAS THINKING OF BUYING NOT A LESSON ON INTERWEB ETIQUETTE, GOAT HEAD.

29 minutes ago, paul jones said:

I WRITE IN CAPs SO THAT I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITING   AND NOT MAKE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES UN LIKE SOME NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP OR ANYTHING ELSE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER BEEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND FROM THE CRAP I HAVE HAD OVER THE LAST TWO HOURS IT MAY WELL BE THE LAST ALL I WANTED WAS TO FIND OUT ABOUT A BOAT I WAS THINKING OF BUYING NOT A LESSON ON INTERWEB ETIQUETTE, GOAT HEAD.

How to win friends and influence people...

29 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I think that's a herbivore not a rodent.

Quote OP post 13: 

Snip... I WANTED WAS TO FIND OUT ABOUT A BOAT I WAS THINKING OF BUYING NOT A LESSON ONINTERWEB ETIQUETTE, GOAT HEAD.

8 minutes ago, rgreg said:

Quote OP post 13: 

Snip... I WANTED WAS TO FIND OUT ABOUT A BOAT I WAS THINKING OF BUYING NOT A LESSON ONINTERWEB ETIQUETTE, GOAT HEAD.

Apologies - I wans't keeping up with the plot.

Some interesting facts about SEDGLEY (voted one of the worst places to live)

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/sedgley.html

I understand that this is what a goats head looks like in SEDGLEY 

Image result for goats head

2 hours ago, paul jones said:

I WRITE IN CAPs SO THAT I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITING   AND NOT MAKE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES UN LIKE SOME 

How odd.  The Special Educational Needs experts have shown capitals are harder to read and understand.   I have seen a class read a sentence made up entirely of boxes shaped like the outline of lower case words.  Capitals just produce rectangles which can't be understood.  The tall short and dropped below the lines letters help to make it more readable.

If it is a question of size just make the text bigger.

I know this will be met by a stream of abuse but if you genuinely have a problem it may help.  If you are what you appear - a troll then nothing lost only a few seconds typing.

• Greenie 4

I WOULDN'T CALL ANYONE A TROLL WITHOUT GOOD REASON - HMMMMM! (written in caps so everyone can read it)

PS I have a John White boat - nice lines and some good features. A very nice guy too.

Edited by Midnight