Winter? Bring it on.

ROBDEN

Featured Posts

Never ever in the memory of man will you see me wearing a onesie

dont knock it till you try it

You only get the extra hour for one day really Crafty :) . Maybe your body clock responds better to the winter timetable ?

it most definitely does, the spring forward deal, can put me out of sink for about two weeks,

I have no facts to back up the feeling that this winter is going to be exceptionally cold, with loads of snow...

I may be wrong.

It's a hunch.

I'm preparing for the worst :)

When it gets cold, my wife puts on her onesie.

"Can't have that", I thought......so I've put an extractor fan through the bedroom wall, which shifts all the hot air from the saloon (coal fire) into the bedroom, which is now so hot at night, the onesies not made an appearance for at least a week.

RESULT!

*snigger*

Sunday has been the only fire/heating we've had on so far. It was really mild yesterday and today.

We had ours on for a couple of hours last night but had to turn it off as it was too hot again.

Could have done with it on for a couple of hours this morning but there was little point as we had the hoods open. Was a bit chilly coming down the Trent but lovely scenery.

DSC_1080.jpg

DSC_1082.jpg

Well, I love winter cruising, usually getting in a 6 week trip and a couple of shorter jaunts between Jan and Mar. However, I've finally got round to reading the CRT stoppages only to find that Tardebigge is out for whole 3 months without the usual weekend opening half way through this year. So, with the vagaries of the Severn and just a weekend window in stoppages above Stourport, it's looking like a lean 3 months for those of us low down on the Worcs & Brum. I thought CRT had recognised that last year's stoppages were rather too restrictive? Someone tell me I'm missing something.

We had ours on for a couple of hours last night but had to turn it off as it was too hot again.

Could have done with it on for a couple of hours this morning but there was little point as we had the hoods open. Was a bit chilly coming down the Trent but lovely scenery. DSC_1080.jpgDSC_1082.jpg

Lovely photos! Fire is back on, although just another heat log to take the chill off the air.

I have no facts to back up the feeling that this winter is going to be exceptionally cold, with loads of snow...

I may be wrong.

It's a hunch.

I'm preparing for the worst smile.png

When it gets cold, my wife puts on her onesie.

"Can't have that", I thought......so I've put an extractor fan through the bedroom wall, which shifts all the hot air from the saloon (coal fire) into the bedroom, which is now so hot at night, the onesies not made an appearance for at least a week.

RESULT!

*snigger*

well done clapping.gif

Feels like winter today heading across the Middlewich Branch. At least there hasn't been a rainstorm yet like the bugger that got me yesterday!

20151006_151051_zpsrbbcho3n.jpg

watch where you are going junior

well done clapping.gif

watch where you are going junior

Looks like your off snorkeling laugh.png

Could have done with it on for a couple of hours this morning but there was little point as we had the hoods open. Was a bit chilly coming down the Trent but lovely scenery.

DSC_1080.jpg

DSC_1082.jpg

Lovely photos