A Lady, Two Dogs and a Cat.

Doorman

Featured Posts

Well done Doorman and well done Ange, your a credit to the troops and will be mentioned in dispatches. This good deed has also earned you a big medal and promotion from ''troop entertainer'' to battalion ''chief purser and benevolent fund officer'' and you will be exempt from fighting in future. PM me please. FM captain.gif

Oo I feel all warm and fuzzy :)

I've just sent a shed load of PMs (had to have a major inbox cull first!) - if anyone wanted one and hasn't received one can you let me know.

Cheers

Oo I feel all warm and fuzzy smile.png

I've just sent a shed load of PMs (had to have a major inbox cull first!) - if anyone wanted one and hasn't received one can you let me know.

Cheers

You've never get get the painting finished now.

This will be too late for some who have already paid but I've just been told that when you pay by Paypal you need to tick a box that it's from friends, otherwise they charge a levy.

Oh. Bum. Sorry about that. ohmy.png

Don't worry it was only 37p and you've already contributed well over what was needed :)

Hope you have got my payment! 1st time using PayPal app on phone! Thank you very much for sorting it all out. I'm glad Sarah is happy with it. Really hope our paths cross before too long.

Cheers

Gareth

Received - thank you. We'll be around the Midlands for a while so hopefully we will meet at some point.

Oo I feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Cheers

Thank you for sorting this out, great stuff.

You would be able to tell it was from Chris - there would have been beer stains on the email wink.png

Pah..let the lass muck around with a proper boat and she gets all lippy.........never would have happened in the old days........

• Greenie 1

I've just caught up with this thread. What a wonderful bunch you all are! I guess I'm too late to contribute but if you need any extra funds I am very happy to chip in. Just send me a PM.

Someone deserves a greenie!

Ken

Thanks for sorting this out, (you should have mine also),

Cheers

Received thank you :)

I've just caught up with this thread. What a wonderful bunch you all are! I guess I'm too late to contribute but if you need any extra funds I am very happy to chip in. Just send me a PM.

Ken

The fund now stands at £41.85 plus some mail donations that are winging their way to our address, so we're well into surplus territory now. Thank you anyway :)

Sent, smile.png

Received - thank you :)

Ken

everybody deserves a greenie but we only have two each to give...I've spent mine, maybe we can each use up our quota to ensure everybody gets a tick.

Its said there is no such thing as an unselfish deed because it feels good to be acknowledged.... and why not.

Well done CWDF! Im proud to belong ...and have gone away to have a little weep...cloud9.gif