Are We Doooooomed

Featured Posts

Been happening a lot for 2 days and other similar events

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@canalworld.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Been happening a lot for 2 days and other similar events

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@canalworld.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have been getting this on and off as well but only on this site.

I'm being cut off when posting, it's def not 3 this time, weather this goes through i know no, I'll copy and paste and call this attempt 1

The above went through and posted. I then posted a comment that now failed :lol:

So here it is again attempt 2

Edited by Julynian

My problems started just now (well my access to the forum problems anyway!)

It's very frustrating........

I've had problems since yeaserday but ignored as there was a notice so I expected problems. Actually last night as Mike mentions all was ok, through today though I've posted several times and been cut off and lost the post, a couple of them quite long. I'm trying to get in the habit of copying before posting just in case, but keep bloody forgetting :lol: by the time I get to the end of the post.

Amyway copying now

Post 1

Like going tto the bloody dentist innit, get there and tooth ache goes :lol:

Post 1

Edited by Julynian

Just had several page load errors myself, all worked when retried. Would appear to be the server end as it is issuing the error reports. One page came in plain, with no style or formatting, other than basic HTML layout.

--

Cheers Ian Mac

Just had several page load errors myself, all worked when retried. Would appear to be the server end as it is issuing the error reports. One page came in plain, with no style or formatting, other than basic HTML layout.

When I attempted to post this I got this message

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity

Location: jar:jar:file:///C:/Users/........../AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/una1zoea.default-1361097569552/extensions/speedtest@gotomyhelp.com.xpi!/chrome/speedtest.jar!/content/netError.xhtml

Line Number 392, Column 33: <div id="ed_netOffline">&netOffline.longDesc;</div>

--------------------------------^

so used the back button to try again and add the message.

--

Cheers Ian Mac

You need to flush the cache. (on Windows)

Go to a DOS prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns"

Then restart your browser. Not had any problems since I did this yesterday evening.

This isn't helping for me either.

I have been fine yesterday evening and most of today.

Now failing far more often than its working