hiding a boat

CHRI5 Blessed

Featured Posts

ok, i know i don't post on here much but most boaters will know me at ricky fest with my boat... if anyone is asked by a stranger on the tow path where i am then tell them the last place i was seen was the lea and stort!!!

it all makes sense if i say "ex girlfriend"

thanks everyone, the one community i know i can rely on is the boaters!!! :)

Edited by CHRI5 Blessed

ok, i know i don't post on here much but most boaters will know me at ricky fest with hayley... if anyone is asked by a stranger on the tow path where i am then tell them the last place i was seen was the lea and stort!!!

should that perhaps read male boaters? ....and although I am in no way into female solidarity but I do at least have some sympathy for the "ex girlfriend" you deny us explanation, merely that you wish to hide....

without good reason, Im afraid I would say "Hey!...He is Here!"

sort out your own personal mess!

should that perhaps read male boaters? ....and although I am in no way into female solidarity but I do at least have some sympathy for the "ex girlfriend" you deny us explanation, merely that you wish to hide....

without good reason, Im afraid I would say "Hey!...He is Here!"

sort out your own personal mess!

Being of a perverse disposition, I thought the same

Richard

Then my mercenary streak cut in and I wondered "how much not to tell"...

odd that you have managed to find a girl friend and odder still that she is now a mad ex????

still cest la vie...

my un-helpful suggestions:

find a quiet corner in paddington basin, or a serious repaint and re-name...

or more beers in the white bear at ricky again!

give her a week and it will be forgotten....

thanks everyone, yeah i got a call from her brother looking for me in ricky last night, didn't answer it but picked up the answer phone message.

the situation is she ended it with me so and i won't go back with her so her and her cousin and probably most of her family are looking for my boat to probably set fire to it... because she doesn't want to accept that she ended it and i have "disappeared" to Liverpool docks!!!

i recon 3 months till i'm kinda safe!!!

love the grass idea :D

Edited by CHRI5 Blessed

ok, i know i don't post on here much but most boaters will know me at ricky fest with hayley... if anyone is asked by a stranger on the tow path where i am then tell them the last place i was seen was the lea and stort!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXhy7ZsiR50

I had someone looking for my boat . The first I heard about it was when Icruised towards the city centre a few years ago and several boats told me someone was looking for me. I asked what they said and they just said 'Boat called Bones? Never heard of it' They figured that if they didn't know where I was they didn't need to know!

Boaters stick together.

I tried the grass method... but the wind just took it off!!!

ok on a more serious note, she has now got her dangerous brothers involved (no i have not been cheating on her, i am not that shallow) i got a text from one of her brothers last night (he must think i'm stupid or something) saying he is have trouble with women at the moment and did i want to meet up to give him advise...

see the entire situation is this, she is not a boater, she was trying to draw me away from the boats and the boating community, she also has a kid on the way with her ex partner, 1. i'm not ready to be a dad. 2. i cannot financially afford to be a dad. 3. i am struggling to handle this girl because of her rowdy attitude. 4. i need to spend all my time and money getting my boat reffitted. 5. the current layout of my boat cannot deal with more than 2 people.

so she ended it with me on the 31st of may, she was drunk, all of a sudden she goes into a fit of abuse towards me, says to the group i'm with that its over for good, some of the group move on to wherever they were going, i say to her "i'll talk to you when you are sober" she says "and it will all be the same when i'm sober" so i said "ok fine, you won't see me again!" and i havn't.

since then i've had all the emotional black mail "oh i might be getting sectioned because of you" well no it is not because of me it is how you are responding to it, and i've had the "oh when i find your boat i'm gonna torch it" from 2 people and i made sure i saved the answer phone message just in case it does happen!!!

the only thing i'm doing now is my 3 jobs and sorting my boat out!

I tried the grass method... but the wind just took it off!!!

ok on a more serious note, she has now got her dangerous brothers involved (no i have not been cheating on her, i am not that shallow) i got a text from one of her brothers last night (he must think i'm stupid or something) saying he is have trouble with women at the moment and did i want to meet up to give him advise...

see the entire situation is this, she is not a boater, she was trying to draw me away from the boats and the boating community, she also has a kid on the way with her ex partner, 1. i'm not ready to be a dad. 2. i cannot financially afford to be a dad. 3. i am struggling to handle this girl because of her rowdy attitude. 4. i need to spend all my time and money getting my boat reffitted. 5. the current layout of my boat cannot deal with more than 2 people.

so she ended it with me on the 31st of may, she was drunk, all of a sudden she goes into a fit of abuse towards me, says to the group i'm with that its over for good, some of the group move on to wherever they were going, i say to her "i'll talk to you when you are sober" she says "and it will all be the same when i'm sober" so i said "ok fine, you won't see me again!" and i havn't.

since then i've had all the emotional black mail "oh i might be getting sectioned because of you" well no it is not because of me it is how you are responding to it, and i've had the "oh when i find your boat i'm gonna torch it" from 2 people and i made sure i saved the answer phone message just in case it does happen!!!

the only thing i'm doing now is my 3 jobs and sorting my boat out!

Blimey! faced with all of that I would hide too!