Mooring Problems

exmember290323

Featured Posts

40 minutes ago, perfectlydressed said:

Actually what I am pointing out is you along with others have a safe place here to abuse people because of how this forum is allowed to operate using misinformation and slander where as on other platforms you would be easy to track down and addressed for your blatant misinformation. 

Quite sad pathetic spineless individual really...

Which would have been somewhat more pointed if you weren't posting under a pseudonym, unlike some of the people you accuse.

However,  I can understand why you do.

• Greenie 1

On 27/03/2023 at 14:45, perfectlydressed said:

I am a CCer but at the time of having the so called mooring I obviously was not, pretty simple for any normal person.

Where do you draw the conclusion that I will be liberal with the facts?

“Thanks Alan, how do I find out the local average mooring fees?

I am a cc'er so have no experience of having a permanent mooring.”

^^^she said on other thread. 

None of it makes sense. 
I see they are now am ex member 

Edited by Goliath
  • Greenie 1

37 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

I was thinking the very same thing as I continued to read the thread and came across this post. I wonder what happened to her in the end? sad case realy.

The person I refer to, and not saying it’s the same person, is now resident on moorings adjacent to a ‘very helpful’ boatyard on the L&L where we had a new alternator fitted late last year.

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, Goliath said:

Was getting quite lively wasn’t it, and had a fair few reading. 
I nominate the ex member to be a Mod. 
Should liven things up on here. 

As has been said, be careful what you wish for.

Is ex- member a change of screen name or is the OP an ex member by choice or force?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

As has been said, be careful what you wish for.

Is ex- member a change of screen name or is the OP an ex member by choice or force?

I suspect it was by force, probably to remove them before the veiled threats of violence turned into death threats.

1 minute ago, MtB said:

One can, by re-registering with a near-identical username. 

That presumably isn't the case here though as the new name has been applied to the OP's existing posts.

2 hours ago, exmember290323 said:

What a bizarre individual you are basing your opinion on nothing other than passive aggressive sly sniping remarks as opposed to facts and that goes for the several others in this forum click that clearly exists here that cant exist anywhere else online without consequence.

I don't need a shoulder to cry on and the fact you present that notion is deeply offensive and rude.

No one suggested you needed a shoulder to cry on, this looks to be your first posting  so how would we know

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, exmember290323 said:

I don't need a shoulder to cry on and the fact you present that notion is deeply offensive and rude.

As Nick Norman here is fond of pointing out, it requires your permission for anyone to 'offend you'. 

Just now, Hudds Lad said:

They're gone Brian, like a windlass left at a busy lock

How very true. 

True also for quiet locks. I don't think I've ever returned to fetch a windlass left behind to find it still there. Not even after five minutes.

Windlii (the plural I reckon!) like batteries, are consumable items on a boat that actually gets used much.

1 minute ago, Lily Rose said:

Put it in the cupboard for now, there's bound to be another one along before too much longer.

How about discussing guvvermint ministers keeping prattling on about their plan to house refugees in "barges"?

I've faintly concerned they are actually think the 30,000 boats on the cut are empty, unused and are planning to park 30,000 people in them. 

(That should get the popcorn boxes rattling..).