Thanks! Yes, I'm aware that there are no residential moorings on the Wey. My plan is to continuously cruise within commuting distance of London, enjoying the countryside while avoiding the central areas as much as possible. I'd plan to spend about three days a week commuting by bike and train. As far as I can tell, the Lee, the Stort, and the Grand Union Canal all lend themselves quite well to a flexible rail commute. So, what I'm hearing is that provided the survey comes back okay and I can get a reasonable price, none of the things I'm nervous about (engine hours, the state of the engine bay, lack of fitted anodes) are actual red flags? My immediate plan would be to: install a new multi-fuel stove with a back-boiler for the existing radiators. change the existing diesel heater to heat the hot water, rather than relying only on the engine. replace the batteries with LiFePO4 ones (and add the necessary electronics for solar) do up the cabin (repaint the plywood, install new flooring). add a washer-dryer Then tackle any other necessary cleaning and maintenance next year once the weather is warmer. Writing this all out, I realise it's quite a lot of work.... But does this all sound realistic to you?