42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

Almost speechless. All the time and advice freely given to someone who really seemed to need it. Plus genuine concern for safety. I find it difficult to believe those posts are from the same person.

I would add post 204 (page 11)

She must have been wearing her roze tinted spectacles when Nightwatch came over to bother her, he needed a bicycle ride anyway.

Only later when you've gained the necessary life-experience yourself, you will be able see how selfish it was to go there.

You made it extremely difficult for her to show her independence.

Be happy that she didn't remove your kidneys while you were there, and please don't ever go again.

Peter.

She must have been wearing her roze tinted spectacles when Nightwatch came over to bother her, he needed a bicycle ride anyway.

Only later when you've gained the necessary life-experience yourself, you will be able see how selfish it was to go there.

You made it extremely difficult for her to show her independence.

Be happy that she didn't remove your kidneys while you were there, and please don't ever go again.

Peter.

I doubt anyone will be going to help her now. mad.gif

I'm not going back to read all that useless advice given by a bunch of selfish people, that only gave their so called advices to show off what they knew about boats.

Why o why didn't anyone tell poor Max to take all that was said with a huge pile of bags of salt, as now she took some of the advices transformed and adapted by herself to what she really needed, and it still didn't what it was supposed to do.

The five forum-members that abused her hospitality and disturbed everything that was fine, to stop it from properly working after they left.

They should be ashamed of themselfs.

Peter.

Peter, I think that we have all taken your (eloquently expressed) point now.

Max is such a lovely person. I'm really sad that the comments that have been made have been.

I would still help a damsel in distress. (Or should that be Damson in this dress)

Martyn.

Of course there is a possibility that someone has obtained access to her account or created a clone and is trolling.

If that would have been the case, then I take everything back that I wrote and ad my sincere excuses.

Peter.

And so would I.

However there are striking similarities in how the post are written with how Max's other posts are written so I fear that is not the case.

Max is such a lovely person. I'm really sad that the comments that have been made have been.

I would still help a damsel in distress. (Or should that be Damson in this dress)

Martyn.

Even if that help were not seemingly wanted?

Has it occurred to anybody that Miss Max may not be well and not feeling her usual happy self?

Comparing how-and what she used to write before, to this mornings postings, one would get that impression.

But is that a reason to write very bad about all the helpful and goodhearted people that did all they could do from a distance to send her advice and wish her success with everything she had to do, and to some that even went her way ?

Wouldn't it have been better to just write, don't bother me for the time being, I'm not feeling well and don't need and/or want any help.

We are all different, I'm having a bad time too, haven't been able to walk because of a bad leg and foot since 14 days, but I would never blame that on anyone else, and blame innocent lovely people for my problem(s).

Peter.

Edited by bargemast

And so would I.

However there are striking similarities in how the post are written with how Max's other posts are written so I fear that is not the case.

Even if that help were not seemingly wanted?

I would offer. Take it from there.

I am guessing (and that's all it is) that Max's woes have caught up with her and the 'fools rush in where Angels fear to tread' may have finally 'hit home'.

Max may be in a 'bad place' at the moment but hopefully she can get thru' it and back to her 'bubbly self' when she may look back and regret 'that post'.

Now we know she is still alive & kicking, lets give her some space and hopefully she will come out of it (and back on the forum) with her totally crazy outlook.

Max - we will still be here, if and when, you decide to rejoin the forum (or even start answering the phone &/or emails)

• Greenie 2

Feeling unwell is no excuse for being rude about people that have gone out of their way to help you.

Some illnesses do not allow you to control your feelings very well. Cut her some slack I say.

But is that a reason to write very bad about all the helpful and goodhearted people that did all they could do from a distance to send her advice and wish her success with everything she had to do, and to some that even went her way ?

See my comment above.

Edited by Jerra
  • Greenie 2

I am guessing (and that's all it is) that Max's woes have caught up with her and the 'fools rush in where Angels fear to tread' may have finally 'hit home'.

Max may be in a 'bad place' at the moment but hopefully she can get thru' it and back to her 'bubbly self' when she may look back and regret 'that post'.

Now we know she is still alive & kicking, lets give her some space and hopefully she will come out of it (and back on the forum) with her totally crazy outlook.

Max - we will still be here, if and when, you decide to rejoin the forum (or even start answering the phone &/or emails)

I Can only endorse your words. As she previously said "it was fun and now it isn't"

I wish her well and hope that a time of her choosing we may benefit from her online company again. There is only one person who can decide if and when that may be.

Well said Alan. Echoes my view.

Hope MissMax soon feels able to post in her unique humorous manner soon.