An East London fashion designer looking for a boat to shoot lookbook images

niro

Featured Posts

The bit that gets up my nose is:

What - my lifestyle? Mike's lifestyle, NickNorman's lifestyle, Tony Dunkley's lifestyle, Peter X's lifestyle

I hate being labelled at part of a 'group' that has a 'lifestyle'

Richard

Repeat after me, "We are all individuals"

The bit that gets up my nose is:

What - my lifestyle? Mike's lifestyle, NickNorman's lifestyle, Tony Dunkley's lifestyle, Peter X's lifestyle

I hate being labelled at part of a 'group' that has a 'lifestyle'

Richard

I have a life, not a "lifestyle".

read this first. i know someone who had their pop video shoot stopped because of unauthorised filming, They will want your monaaayyy.

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/news-and-views/media-centre/filming-and-photography

Yikes, £150 per hour. I wonder if they're still entitled to charge that if all the filming is done aboard a boat and hence not on CRT property? If not, my back garden in Croydon is not far from London and available for much more reasonable rates, and would be very suitable if green is the trendy colour this year.

This calendar idea lends a whole new meaning to the phrase "it's in the can".

Yikes, £150 per hour. I wonder if they're still entitled to charge that if all the filming is done aboard a boat and hence not on CRT property? If not, my back garden in Croydon is not far from London and available for much more reasonable rates, and would be very suitable if green is the trendy colour this year.

This calendar idea lends a whole new meaning to the phrase "it's in the can".

Well if you want a herd of NBers posing in your garden in front of a cardboard cut out of a boat for low rates

That's fine. I'll have a Western Union cheque in the post.

PS

It may affect your house price

read this first. i know someone who had their pop video shoot stopped because of unauthorised filming, They will want your monaaayyy.

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/news-and-views/media-centre/filming-and-photography

This is yet another of the charges falling into the category which legislation as amended in 2012 “otherwise prohibits” CaRT from levying. It is another of those that BW/CaRT claimed to be entitled to, instead, because of common law land-owner powers. Knowing just how legally parlous the claim, however, they were going to get a relevant byelaw passed to cover the situation: -

Commercial, etc. activities on towpaths, etc.

60. (1) No person shall, except in accordance with the consent of BW on any towpath or other land forming part of a waterway –

(d) use any part of the waterway as a location for filming or video-recording for commercial purposes.

(2) A person shall have the written consent of BW with him when undertaking any of the activities referred to in paragraph (1).

None of these new proposed byelaws ever have been approved of course; CaRT have since realised that byelaws are pragmatically unnecessary, in circumstances where they can impose what they like and people will support them because it is for charitable purposes.