BCN Challenge 2015

Dave_P

Featured Posts

Something strange going on up by Snead wharf we are, lots of people arriving in cars and disappearing into the undergrowth

The Northern BCN is a place full of strangeness

Richard

If I don't check in remember me as the fun dude on the little cruiser, note to oneself choose a starting point other than the northern bcn just out of curiosity how many heading up this way via Salford just hoping to have all the licks set when I'm heading down

Well we've just passed Tyseley after stopping to bleed the engine at least 3 times, changing the filter head,and clearing carpet and a coil if rope from the weed hatch.

Still hope to be at our original start point if there's any room there (Richard?). If we break down again then we'll aim for top of Camp Hill. Feels like we've completed the challenge already and not even at the start point yet!

Well we've just passed Tyseley after stopping to bleed the engine at least 3 times, changing the filter head,and clearing carpet and a coil if rope from the weed hatch.

Still hope to be at our original start point if there's any room there (Richard?). If we break down again then we'll aim for top of Camp Hill. Feels like we've completed the challenge already and not even at the start point yet!

Plenty of room tonight

Richard

Just arrived at our secret start location, in the darkness and having driven through a little rain and a lot of weeds and other rubbish. Another trip down the weedhatch was required, this time in the middle of the canal. It is eerily spooky here, what with the "stuff" around us, and no other boat at all (though I am wondering if anyone else is still going to join us at our location).