Thefts near cropredy oxford canal

Dave Simms

Featured Posts

Around 10days ago some scum bag stole my tiller handle,ok yeh i was stupid leaving it on the tiller, but deary me what are people like, karma will serve and one day when your on your hands and knee's you will know its because i have cursed you, whether you read this or not, blessed be ten fold you will reap what you sow,just bit of advice,never piss of a witch :)

That doesn't seem to be an isolated incident there. We came through Cropredy a few weeks ago and had our bow fender replaced by the nice chap at Cropredy lock. In conversation he warned us that he and several others had things stolen from boats recently and to be vigilant if moored up in the area. Seems the scrote is may still be active.

Edited by NB Ellisiana

Around 10days ago some scum bag stole my tiller handle,ok yeh i was stupid leaving it on the tiller, but deary me what are people like, karma will serve and one day when your on your hands and knee's you will know its because i have cursed you, whether you read this or not, blessed be ten fold you will reap what you sow,just bit of advice,never piss of a witch smile.png

Sorry they are some gits about i had my chainsaw pinched last week. hope the git cuts his head off with it,

Some people seem to be able to leave items such as Buckby cans, bags of coal etc. on top of their boats and never get them pinched. I wish I knew their secret. But if you put all tempting items like tiller bars and pins, cans, boathooks &c. inside your boat, the likelihood of their being half-inched should be greatly reduced.

Edited by Athy

Well I've just sacrificed a goat over the Cropredy page of Nicholsons so there shouldn't be any more trouble down that way.

Halal or not to Halal. I hope you stunned it first!

Sorry it happened an' all that, but folk really should work on the assumption that there's thieving bastards everywhere, all the time, and should develop routines that minimise their opportunities as far as is possible without spoiling your lives.

This way you'll be less disappointed and the goats less nervous.

Hope the thieving scrote is picked up soon. Somebody stole my Thesaurus last week; the rapscallion, blaggard, ne'er do well, scoundrel, five finger discount merchant, heister, larcenist, pilferer, purloiner, pillager, plunderer, miscreant, scallywag.

Edited by JDR
  • Greenie 2

Hope the thieving scrote is picked up soon. Somebody stole my Thesaurus last week; the rapscallion, blaggard, ne'er do well, scoundrel, five finger discount merchant, heister, larcenist, pilferer, purloiner, pillager, plunderer, miscreant, scallywag.

He must have known you didn't really need it.

smiley_offtopic.gif

14398472629_ccb3653e76.jpg