Dispute at Pillings

andy the hammer

Featured Posts

If you want a group of three, go for Lepidus, Mark Antony and Octavian; now there's a real triumvirate.

My apologies to the poor person at CRT who is said to be keeping any eye on this topic. I'll try to get this rabble organised and get back to posting dodgy interpretations of English law for you to have a laugh at.

If you want another group of three, how about that well know acting triumvirate - Tim McInnerny?

Punt e Mes

Russel (and) Newbery

Alldays & Onions

Hell and Damnation

Sopranos and Altos

Tenors and Basses

Hells Bells and Buckets of Blood.

This is all getting very silly indeed.

But then that's pretty much what the whole issue is in the first place.....

back on topic, big day today, the publishing of PLM payments made to CRT, as promised!(what's the odds on cheques for part payments sent but returned uncashed are included)

I suspect that is the most obvious response. Along with a comment about the money being all that could be afforded and a refusal by CRT to accept it. But no mention of it being offered as "Payment in Full"!

back on topic, big day today, the publishing of PLM payments made to CRT, as promised!(what's the odds on cheques for part payments sent but returned uncashed are included)

Seriously, John?

You don't really believe that little Christopher is going to come on here and provide details of payments that were never made, do you?

I can only speculate, but, if Chris does show up and make any remarks at all, he will most likely remain true to form, which means he will come on and state that he has read everyone's comments and that, in the face of such overwhelming and unfair prejudice against PL/PLM by CWDF members, he simply isn't going to release that information because everyone here would turn it against them and refuse to acknowledge that it was CRT who imposed the fees and CRT who refused to renegotiate the fees and CRT who is at fault because PL offered to negotiate and all CRT wanted was payment.

Some simple math would seem to indicate that NO NAA fees were ever paid by or for PLM, so of course Chris will not supply any record of payments because it is most probable that no payments were ever made.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong about this, it is only speculation on my part, but I don't think so.

Some simple math would seem to indicate that NO NAA fees were ever paid by or for PLM, so of course Chris will not supply any record of payments because it is most probable that no payments were ever made.

Pure speculation, maybe he already 'did' post details of the payments made... but because no payments were made, that is why there is nothing for us to see!