Dispute at Pillings

andy the hammer

Featured Posts

Correct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7DGvfnr3U

Don Estelle & Windsor Davis

Excellent.

Anyone else remember the Crazy Gang? I was only a nipper although I remember watching their farewell performance on our 14 inch Bush B&W television with a channel knob whose thirteen positions provided access to both BBC and ITV..

Its getting late so I admit its just a 'cut & paste'

Jack & Vera Duckworth

Ken & Barbie

etc....

Hey! Alan de Enfield! Do you really think no-one on this forum will see through your little scam?

You took innocent couples, sucked them in and spat them out at random, and the CRT got paid nothing.

You messed with the wrong guy, I mentioned in my first post I work in IT.

I can sort data using Excel. Actually I can do some rather more elaborate things with computers too, but that's all I had to do here.

Your list is full of duplicates, and you didn't even repeat the important people. I mean, 8 appearances by Ant and Dec for goodness sakes!

If you want a group of three, go for Lepidus, Mark Antony and Octavian; now there's a real triumvirate.

My apologies to the poor person at CRT who is said to be keeping any eye on this topic. I'll try to get this rabble organised and get back to posting dodgy interpretations of English law for you to have a laugh at.

Shake 'n Vac, Weed and Feed, Guns 'n Roses, Elephant and Castle...

Possibly the greatest advert ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CTscW3dpI

Hey! Alan de Enfield! Do you really think no-one on this forum will see through your little scam?

You took innocent couples, sucked them in and spat them out at random, and the CRT got paid nothing.

You messed with the wrong guy, I mentioned in my first post I work in IT.

I can sort data using Excel. Actually I can do some rather more elaborate things with computers too, but that's all I had to do here.

Your list is full of duplicates, and you didn't even repeat the important people. I mean, 8 appearances by Ant and Dec for goodness sakes!

If you want a group of three, go for Lepidus, Mark Antony and Octavian; now there's a real triumvirate.

My apologies to the poor person at CRT who is said to be keeping any eye on this topic. I'll try to get this rabble organised and get back to posting dodgy interpretations of English law for you to have a laugh at.

Possibly the greatest advert ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CTscW3dpI

Thanks for reminding me - Perry Mason and Della Street.