Dispute at Pillings

andy the hammer

Featured Posts

Not according to the searches I've done at Companies House

I've got a little confused as to who "csh" actually is although it does seem, from various comments here, that he is Mr Lillie's partner. There have been posts suggesting that he is a director and a schoolteacher and I've seen press articles, upon whose accuracy one should not of course rely, that the gentleman is a director of PLM and/or the CEO of PLM PLC (whatever that might be).

Is anyone able to throw some light on why "csh" appears to have become the de facto spokesperson for PLM?

Edited by tupperware

I've got a little confused as to who "csh" actually is although it does seem, from various comments, here that he is Mr Lillie's partner. There have been posts suggesting that he is a director and a schoolteacher and I've seen press articles, upon whose accuracy one should not of course rely, that the gentleman is a director of PLM and/or the CEO of PLM PLC (whatever that might be).

Is anyone able to throw some light on why "csh" appears to have become the de facto spokesperson for PLM?

to confirm "csh" is PL's lie partner, and is a school teacher, and had the title managing director attributed to him in an article last year as he seemed to be acting as spokesman at the time, but does not appear on company house records as such.

Ooopps, Freudian slip, edited to add an "f" to the word lie, he is his life partner

Edited by Phantasm

Off Topic I know, but thinking of what to write I thought I see how many double acts that I could think off.

Randall and Hopkirk Batman and Robin, Paul and Barry Chuckle (The Chuckle Brothers) Laurel and Hardy Kim and Aggie Kermit and Miss Piggy Posh and Becks Thelma and Louise Mike and Bernie Winters, Hale and Pace, Cannon and Ball, Little and Large, Fry and Laurie.

Back on Topic. Is csh a director or not. Perhaps Paul uses Chris's account without him realising.

I mean his forum account before I get threatened again.

Martyn

Off Topic I know, but thinking of what to write I thought I see how many double acts that I could think off.

Randall and Hopkirk Batman and Robin, Paul and Barry Chuckle (The Chuckle Brothers) Laurel and Hardy Kim and Aggie Kermit and Miss Piggy Posh and Becks Thelma and Louise Mike and Bernie Winters, Hale and Pace, Cannon and Ball, Little and Large, Fry and Laurie.

Back on Topic. Is csh a director or not. Perhaps Paul uses Chris's account without him realising.

I mean his forum account before I get threatened again.

Martyn

The Muppets, Statler and Waldorf came to mind, and who can forget Cissie and Ada or Hinge and Brackett

Edited by Phantasm

to confirm "csh" is PL's lie partner, and is a school teacher, and had the title managing director attributed to him in an article last year as he seemed to be acting as spokesman at the time, but does not appear on company house records as such.

Ooopps, Freudian slip, edited to add an "f" to the word lie, he is his life partner

Thanks Phantasm for clearing up my confusion.

I still find it peculiar that someone, without apparently holding an official position in a company, appears to be the only conduit through which recent "utterances" have been channelled. Those "utterances" have not, of course been restricted solely to the activities of PLM alone but have also encompassed QMP and the new independent company which needs to agree an NAA with CRT in order to re-establish a link between the marina and the national network.

Quite how this demonstrates that the new company is unconnected with the behaviour of its predecessor is something of a mystery.

The Muppets, Statler and Waldorf came to mind, and who can forget Cissie and Ada or Hinge and Brackett

Flanagan and Allan, Bonnie and Clyde, Bootsie and Snudge, Cameron and Clegg, Jeeves and Wooster, Blackadder and Baldrick, Jimmy Jewel and Peggy Mount, Eric and Ernie, Herm an' Goering.....

Edited by tupperware

Quite how this demonstrates that the new company is unconnected with the behaviour of its predecessor is something of a mystery.

I'm not sure the management consider it necessary for the new Ltd Co to be unconnected. The message being pumped out by PLM is that a new NAA for the new company is a given, a formality, which CRT are obliged to issue.

The only chink in this facade is Mr Lillie Junior's suggestion on one occasion that he would 'step aside' (I think this was the term used, whatever that means) should this prove necessary to secure the new NAA.

MtB

Thanks Phantasm for clearing up my confusion.

I still find it peculiar that someone, without apparently holding an official position in a company, appears to be the only conduit through which recent "utterances" have been channelled. Those "utterances" have not, of course been restricted solely to the activities of PLM alone but have also encompassed QMP and the new independent company which needs to agree an NAA with CRT in order to re-establish a link between the marina and the national network.

Flanagan and Allan, Bonnie and Clyde, Bootsie and Snudge, Cameron and Clegg, Jeeves and Wooster, Blackadder and Baldrick, Jimmy Jewel and Peggy Mount, Eric and Ernie, Herm an' Goering.....

I think, as a pr ploy, they believe csh to be more erudite and personable then PL

I have just written a long post. Deleted it as there's no point.

Time will tell if this is a well run marina or not.

What do Mr & Mrs Steadman think is going on? Surely they either know already or they would like to know. Where is the money that should have been.............you know the rest.

Not sure if the Steadmans are concerned, they own the marina effectively through there charge on the freehold and have been getting loan payments on their investment. No doubt when company no 2 starts up it will carry on paying the interest due under the charge so from their perspective there is no problem and they have lost little sleep over this I expect . It's the minority shareholder who may get frozen out if they decide to do something different.

CRT imagine will be keen to secure another NAA this time I assume they will seek some guarantees ( let's hope so) . The £186k I am will sure be written off hopefully CRTs commercial team will take a long hard look at how it got to this.

Am I correct in thinking the Mr & Mrs Steadman are developers. You know, builders. Do they have a company name? Just interested, as someone would want to know the name of my business, if I were to have one.

Martyn

Edited by Nightwatch

Heckle and Jeckle, Richard and Judy, David Walliams and Matt Lucas,

Who started this game, it's addictive clapping.gif

Ant 'n Dec, Ribb 'en Trop, Wallace and Gromit, Marx and Engels, Rene and Renata, Ike and Tina Turner, Snoopy and the Red Baron, Godley and Crème, Rogers and Hammerstein, George and Ira Gershwin, Jekyll and Hyde, Burke and Hare...

that's 3.

I think you'll find it's 34 = Trigger, 17 handles and 16 heads.

Edited by tupperware

Ant 'n Dec, Ribb 'en Trop, Wallace and Gromit, Marx and Engels, Rene and Renata, Ike and Tina Turner, Snoopy and the Red Baron, Godley and Crème....

I think you'll find it's 34 = Trigger, 17 handles and 16 heads.

Okay. If you want to split hairs.