Dispute at Pillings

andy the hammer

Featured Posts

You're not alone there and yet your post has caused further cluttering up of the thread with people agreeing. and no doubt G will be along with more posturing in response in due course.

Best to just ignore him really

Which was the origin of the lip-biting. Unfortunately as I said I couldn't ignore it any more and felt that his goading was in danger of going unremarked, which would be the result if we all just ignored him. Tricky one though, and I appreciate your argument, and apologise to any who feel that I have in any way compromised the thread as a result.

Which was the origin of the lip-biting. Unfortunately as I said I couldn't ignore it any more and felt that his goading was in danger of going unremarked, which would be the result if we all just ignored him. Tricky one though, and I appreciate your argument, and apologise to any who feel that I have in any way compromised the thread as a result.

tricky indeed. I think i only commented on your post because i was very tempted to 'bite' last night. You expressed yourself better than i would have done.

No need to apologise, we seem to be in a lull at the moment waiting for further developments....

O M G... it's enough to make you vomit!

Can we please get back to slagging off P Lillie

O M G... it's enough to make you vomit!

Can we please get back to slagging off P Lillie

I agree..Is there someone on site at PLM to give the latest scene of affairs..

Just how are berth holders getting on so far!

I agree..Is there someone on site at PLM to give the latest scene of affairs..

Just how are berth holders getting on so far!

I'm not sure what the next event to produce some news will be. We have had the various meetings, the latest letter from the Trust is clear. Unless we get news of a mass exodus of boaters, I can't see anything new happening until either the marina is closed off in April or some new agreement comes into place. In the meantime, I think it will be business as usual at Pillings Lock

Richard

have you met them? well then..

mine and mine alone, but nobody's perfect!

I think it's important to say...each time you slag off your son on a public forum, the majority of people reading it, form a lesser opinion of you. Best not to?

• Greenie 2

I think it's important to say...each time you slag off your son on a public forum, the majority of people reading it, form a lesser opinion of you. Best not to?

But did they give up their business, sell their home, just to give him the opportunity to own his own business, only to be stabed in the back? I wonder how they would feel if they had gone through what my wife has.

• Greenie 1

No, Dean is right, Mr Lillie. Feel free to join the herd and slag me off instead.

It's funny, so many rude and insulting remarks pointed at me, but so few from me. And I don't instigate the rudeness either.

What a strange forum this is.

Selective memory syndrome.

I have followed this thread and whilst the issues have in the main been focussed on the boaters suffering uncertainty and whats going to happen now, it has been an interesting discussion. Quite honestly, the differences between the 2 Lillies are of no interest to me and I find it quite amazing that either are willing to air their personal problems in the public domain but it does appear that both seem to need to be centre of attention. I would like to see this discussion focus on the issue in hand because the Lillies personal lives are not the main issue here.

ANON321 is clearly a friend of PL as the alleged email was seemingly forwarded to him. I find the contents offensive, regardless of if this is a 'real' email or not, as I'm sure many others on here will also find it offensive. It is also irrelevant to the discussion.

edit to add: Thanks for removing the post Mods!

Edited by Ally
  • Greenie 1

No, Dean is right, Mr Lillie. Feel free to join the herd and slag me off instead.

It's funny, so many rude and insulting remarks pointed at me, but so few from me. And I don't instigate the rudeness either.

I'm afraid that there are precious few of your posts that are anything other than rude and insulting.